Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to eat at McDonald's when you have no money...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i box oranges View Post
    i used to work at a fast food place when i was in high school

one day, some crazy white rastafari jamaican wannabe dred-haired ******* decided to take off with his chicken sandwhich without paying

the **** has the nerve to go the next day as if nothing happened. he ordered the same **** but i double (the quantity) on his order. he says "hey man, i just ordered a chicken sandwhich, not two"

i was like "yeah man, but i remember you accidently left yesterday without paying"

he paid and didnt really try to dispute it, **** was funny as hell

fookan ****
    i'd throw a potato at your head for charging me double

Comment

that's pretty stupid. i was homeless for about 6 months back in high school and had a lot more effective way to jack fast food places (and sometimes get paid):

just call, ask to speak to a manager and then tell the manager that you and your family were there yesterday and ordered (whatever meal). i always make it at least $10 worth of food. say that you specifically ordered NO PICKLES because you're alergic to pickles. you can use any ingredient of course.

"and then i BIT INTO IT.......and my whole mouth...."

just finish the story. make sure you tell em you had to go to the doctor, etc. they always ask if you kept the receipt and of course you didn't. who does?? tell em you were going to call corporate but don't want to make too much of a hassle. just refund the food and money. tell em you'll be by in 20 minutes. then you go there and pick up yer ****.

this works EVERY SINGLE TIME at McDonalds. it worked about 95% of the time at other places. didn't have much luck with the diners though. hell, In-N-Out felt so bad that they gave me a $60 gift certificate and even mailed me a Christmas Card during the holidays. if you do it to different fast food places then you should be able to have 3 free meals a day in 1 month (and that's only a good 5 mile radius as i didn't have a car and couldn't go too far out). after that, go back to the same places but call at different times so you get different shift managers to talk to.
      Last edited by Spare Moody; 02-12-2009, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
        that's pretty stupid. i was homeless for about 6 months back in high school and had a lot more effective way to jack fast food places (and sometimes get paid):

just call, ask to speak to a manager and then tell the manager that you and your family were there yesterday and ordered (whatever meal). i always make it at least $10 worth of food. say that you specifically ordered NO PICKLES because you're alergic to pickles. you can use any ingredient of course.

just finish the story. make sure you tell em you had to go to the doctor, etc. they always ask if you kept the receipt and of course you didn't. who does?? tell em you were going to call corporate but don't want to make too much of a hassle. just refund the food and money. tell em you'll be by in 20 minutes. then you go there and pick up yer ****.

this works EVERY SINGLE TIME at McDonalds. it worked about 95% of the time at other places. didn't have much luck with the diners though. hell, In-N-Out felt so bad that they gave me a $60 gift certificate and even mailed me a Christmas Card during the holidays. if you do it to different fast food places then you should be able to have 3 free meals a day in 1 month. after that, go back to the same places but call at different times so you get different shift managers to talk to.

that seems like a lot of work..just to gain a few lbs a week lol

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          that seems like a lot of work..just to gain a few lbs a week lol
          it's a 3 minute phone call. hell, you can even do it from a payphone accross the street

Comment

Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
            i'd throw a potato at your head for charging me double
            i'd throw you into oncoming traffic

Comment

it's a 3 minute phone call. hell, you can even do it from a payphone accross the street
              yea at the beginning..later you're having to steal shift charts trying to find out when other managers work.lol

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                yea at the beginning..later you're having to steal shift charts trying to find out when other managers work.lol
                you strike me as someone who prefers to make 4 rights before a left....

Comment

this works EVERY SINGLE TIME at McDonalds. it worked about 95% of the time at other places. didn't have much luck with the diners though. hell, In-N-Out felt so bad that they gave me a $60 gift certificate and even mailed me a Christmas Card during the holidays. if you do it to different fast food places then you should be able to have 3 free meals a day in 1 month (and that's only a good 5 mile radius as i didn't have a car and couldn't go too far out). after that, go back to the same places but call at different times so you get different shift managers to talk to.
                  yeah that's too much work and would probably not work in serbia, people here are used to deal with crooks...

on the other hand US are perfect for such scams. My friend who was working in US for the summer told me a story about how he got clothes for only 30% of original price. His other friend would go into a store look at things that they like and dirt them up a bit with ink. Then my friend would come in and ask to try on that specific clothes and later complain how it has ink stain and the sailsman would offer him that for half price or sometimes even 30% of price....

If you would ask for a discount because of the ink stain here store employes would probably laugh at you....

Comment

you strike me as someone who prefers to make 4 rights before a left....
                    lol no I look for the easy yet moral way in life..lol

Comment

Getting a job would be much easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X