Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of steroids does Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson take??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      The People's Steroids?

That picture doesn't look real. Gross.

Comment

who gives a flying crap if he is on steroids ??

Hes The Rock, he can basically kill people if he wanted and should get away with it

Comment

Got heart attack written all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            HGH, Testosterone, Anavar etc etc at a guess.

Of course you'll get people saying he is natural, genetically gifted etc and of course he is genetically gifted but let me tell you for an utter fact, it is impossible to get that big, that lean and that strong without help of AAS.
            he was also very recently looking out of shape. the speed with which the steroid user transforms his body is unreal. making gains when you're already big and in shape is a process viewed in terms of many months or years. steroid users radically transform themselves (usually through putting on weight and then trimming up,) very quickly.

"they" are really going places with steroids, both in athletics and medically. i think they're going to be the drug of the future. they're being pushed into american mainstream medical culture. "testosterone replacement," for aging men is becoming incredibly popular.

now, that said, the rock is a huge and gifted guy, and he wouldn't need steroids to look impressive, or have impressive performance in his athletic endeavors.

and with all of that said, the picture is clearly worked on some. it's touched up quite a bit, actually. i'm not a photoshop guy, but the entire picture, and not just his legs, looks like it has been worked on digitally.

Comment

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT KIND OF STEROIDS THE ROCK TAKES.
              haiohashhashuaj anti caps spam defense mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I don't care if pro wrestlers use steroids honestly.

What are they gonna do, phantom-punch each other too hard?

Oh no, it can give them advantages like being able to pick up and slam their heavy opponent, in a move that the foe definitely didn't see coming, and he's so not trained on how to fall on the mat.
                No brother whatchu gonna do huh? whatchu gonna do if in the event that Hulkamania ran wild on you?

Comment

dem legs

Comment

You see that opinion of yours? You can shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

Comment

I would like to take steroids, but not without knowing every little detail there is to know about them. Example, how to use them, when to cycle off, safe amount of dosing, etc. Basically how to use steroids as safe as possible.

Me and my friend want to take roids real bad, we talk about it sometimes, in a serious manner. We just don't want to just start using some bullsh-t, we want top of the line roids and we want to educate ourselves on how to use it properly, because that is the key.

Yes i'm open to using steroids, so what? I'm not involved in sports anymore, and will never be.

I've always been interested in using them, for years i've been interested. Just never did. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=332405

Comment

Working...
                      X