Why would god make someone gay?
      And then tell his followers to kill them

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        And then tell his followers to kill them
        He works in mysterious ways.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Yeah, because any "positive depiction of ****sexuals" is clearly bull****.

Since that's what I said and all. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            It's not a choice, they are born that way.
            I'm still up in the air about whether it should be treated as an immutable characteristic like race, or sex is. . .

I just see more and more how some countries are treating ****sexuality as some sort of special protected class.

We already have so many of these bull**** labels, and protections. It does nothing but drive a wedge amongst people.

I see people on here who continue to use the words "gay" and even worse "phaggot" as hateful terms, and synonymous with being something bad.

It just needs to be left the **** alone. Who cares? If you're gay, cool, you don't deserve to be discriminated again, but you don't need to flaunt it around either and act all self-righteous. Just shut the **** up and be gay.

Comment

It's not a choice, they are born that way.
              Since when?.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                I'm still up in the air about whether it should be treated as an immutable characteristic like race, or sex is. . .

I just see more and more how some countries are treating ****sexuality as some sort of special protected class.

We already have so many of these bull**** labels, and protections. It does nothing but drive a wedge amongst people.

I see people on here who continue to use the words "gay" and even worse "phaggot" as hateful terms, and synonymous with being something bad.

It just needs to be left the **** alone. Who cares? If you're gay, cool, you don't deserve to be discriminated again, but you don't need to flaunt it around either and act all self-righteous. Just shut the **** up and be gay.
                What state treats ****sexuals as a special class? Name 1

And what does labels have to do with providing equal human rights?

Comment

Gays are not given special rights here, that's for sure.

A gay man was beaten to death with baseball bats here in Vancouver, and the 4 punks that did it just got a slap on the wrist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Webster
                  No country gives gay special rights

Its the exact opposite

Comment

Yea just like the "black agenda" has been shoved down the US throat for hundreds of years in the US right? Oh but lets throw them in jail for any black propaganda right? What if Ukraine enacted a law like that? Im sure you'd be in full support of it

You dont have to be in support of ****sexuality to agree they deserve the SAME exact human rights as anybody else.

And no gay women do not like dick but im sure you still watch lesbian ****
                    Being gay is not a right, its a sickness, and I recognize it as such. Matter of fact until 200 years ago it was viewed as a temptation like alcoholism, or fornication that needed to be resisted. Stop being a self righteous prick, in addition other countries can take note of this.

Comment

If you arent intelligent enough to understand a simple analogy, thats on you bro
                      Your analogy is crap, being black is no way comparable to being gay. A black person cannot help that he is black, a gay person however can resist the urge to have sex with another man.

You dont have to be in support of ****sexuality to agree they deserve the SAME exact human rights as anybody else.
                      Im sick of this rhetoric that you along with many others continue to spew. Gays do have the SAME exact rights as anybody else. They can drink from the same fountain as straight people, they can eat the same food as straight people, matter of fact there is not a single thing they cant do that a single straight person can do, except get married. So what the hell are you talking about.
                      Last edited by Enayze; 10-11-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X