Rewatched Mayweather VS Castillo 1, Never seen Floyd look so lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Mayweather beat him twice. Let it go. Hes still has his "o." (No Broner)

Comment

Had Castillo winning, scored it a couple time, I think I gave it to Castillo by about 2 rounds each time.

Floyd always feels under pressure when he goes up against pressure fighters with good combinations. Sadly he hasn't fought enough primed fighters. Having said that, Floyd won the rematch and did so looking spectacular so the first fight seems almost irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
          Had Castillo winning, scored it a couple time, I think I gave it to Castillo by about 2 rounds each time.

Floyd always feels under pressure when he goes up against pressure fighters with good combinations. Sadly he hasn't fought enough primed fighters. Having said that, Floyd won the rematch and did so looking spectacular so the first fight seems almost irrelevant.

yea almost

Comment

The thing that get's lost in all this hoopla of who won is how good of a fight this actually was once JLC came on in the second half of the fight. I mean round 11 is a clinic on inside fighting from both fighters. The fight really comes down to how you scored rounds 10 and 11.

round 11 is just pure excellence from both guys (particularly Mayweather) from 1:30 onwards. Watch rounds 10 and 11 and tell me who you think won them.

Seriously when i watch the quality of this fight in the second half from a tactical battle from both men, it boggles the mind how people can say Floyd is a boring fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              That poll has been done here many times, Castillo always leads the poll by a pretty good margin
              That's because Floyd has so manny haters and they want there to be a fight he lost. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                That's because Floyd has so manny haters and they want there to be a fight he lost. Plain and simple.

so how did U score the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  The thing that get's lost in all this hoopla of who won is how good of a fight this actually was once JLC came on in the second half of the fight. I mean round 11 is a clinic on inside fighting from both fighters. The fight really comes down to how you scored rounds 10 and 11.

round 11 is just pure excellence from both guys (particularly Mayweather) from 1:30 onwards. Watch rounds 10 and 11 and tell me who you think won them.

Seriously when i watch the quality of this fight in the second half from a tactical battle from both men, it boggles the mind how people can say Floyd is a boring fighter.
                  castillo was no joke between this and the greatest fight of all time he had with coralles

Comment

Clearly a troll thread in response to Larry's thread about rewatching Mayweather vs. Marquez.

Comment

The rematch displays how Floyd beats him and it's not even close, only this time Floyd did it with both hands...

At the end of the day he won both fights. One was close while the other wasnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X