Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this supposed to be the guy to beat Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

You're not the only one who thought that way. That was a draw at most.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Bro you gotta take that fight poster out of your sig you're jinxing the fight lol, I bet as soon as you take it off the fight gets made lol
    If the fight is jinxed and/or somehow ends up on the west coast I'm blaming YOU! For pointing it out...

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      I can not see morales winning 7 rounds in that fight
      I'm not making any argument that Morales won the fight(esp after the KD)but imo it was a close fight..A damn good one as well..

Comment

Matthyse is going to kill him. KO in four.

Comment

Lol , theres only about 5 people who believe Garcia could beat Lucas.

Lucas is a favorite, but theres also a chance Lucas could get chin checked in exchanges, His defense is leaky as well. the only problem is that there are not many who would dare exploit it.

Like watching both fighters, they bring on exciting fights and really can't wait till it's official.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            If the fight is jinxed and/or somehow ends up on the west coast I'm blaming YOU! For pointing it out...

Nah man this is ALL ON YOU!!! lol

Comment

Garcia seems to have all his power in his left and no real power in his right. I think he is a converted southpaw.Lucas has great power and accuracy in both hands. I'll bet Lucas KOs him in 5 rounds or less if he can get him in the ring.Thanks for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Matthysse beat a 33 year old Judah. Garcia was almost KOed by a 36 year old Judah coming off a year layoff.

Garcia almost ko'd? Garcia didn't go down in that fight, nor was he overly hurt. He got stunned once in the late rounds and held.

Lets talk about the way Garcia had Judah hurt and nearly out. We have't seen Judah that wobbly legged since Tsyzu.

Why couldn't Matthyse do the same? How did Matthyse lose to Devon "can't break an egg" Alexander?

I would put money on Garcia Ko'ing Alexander.

I'm not saying Matthyse is weak, but he is being severely overrated by many.

I think Garcia will knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Matthysse beat a 33 year old Judah. Garcia was almost KOed by a 36 year old Judah coming off a year layoff.

Garcia almost ko'd? Garcia didn't go down in that fight, nor was he overly hurt. He got stunned once in the late rounds and held.

Lets talk about the way Garcia had Judah hurt and nearly out. We have't seen Judah that wobbly legged since Tsyzu.

Why couldn't Matthyse do the same? How did Matthyse lose to Devon "can't break an egg" Alexander?

I would put money on Garcia Ko'ing Alexander.

I'm not saying Matthyse is weak, but he is being severely overrated by many.

I think Garcia will knock him out.
                  You obviously dunno **** about boxing and are just talking out your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I had a draw as well,the KD was the reason I did not make a stink about the decision..I thought it was a good fight..

To answer the thread question tho,styles make fights..I hope this fight get's made cause based on style.It's going to be(in my Al Bernstein voice) an Hellacious!!!!Fight..
                    Al Bernstein's Keys to Victory:

Keys to Victory for Anny Garcia:
                    Land the Left Hook
                    Avoid Getting Hit
                    Don't sign the contract

Keys to Victory for Lucas Matthysse:
                    Eat Iguanas
                    Land any punch
                    Pray Anny signs the contract

Comment

Is this fight happening or what? What's going on?

Comment

Working...
                      X