Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Poster of the Year 2012 (Poll 4)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I nominate jbpanama

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Here's the 4th poll.

I'm trying to include as many as possible.

There will be a 5th poll tomorrow.
      Maniac gets my vote and seal of approval for this poll

Comment

I'm just voting for one person on each poll (Poster of the Year: Hard Mode)...so I hope I don't offend anyone as there are multiple good posters on all of these polls.

Comment

This entire BSPOTY makes me realize just how many of you *******s I chop it up with regularly lol. Can't just vote for one person in these polls.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
            thanks to everyone who voted me, you will all receive your payment shortly.
            LoL I was wondering wtf happened to you. Didn't realize you had changed your name

Comment

thanks to everyone who voted me, you will all receive your payment shortly.
              In my head I was like "who the hell is TartanSoldier" smh wish you would have posted in the first page bro.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                In my head I was like "who the hell is TartanSoldier" smh wish you would have posted in the first page bro.
                I changed because I wanted my BS name to be the same as my youtube username, was a bit of a random change though so I probably left a few people wondering.

Comment

I changed because I wanted my BS name to be the same as my youtube username, was a bit of a random change though so I probably left a few people wondering.
                  You woulda probably had several more votes if you were still Barnburner.

Comment

Whoa... I never get included in these types of polls. Therefore I took this opportunity to vote for myself.
                    Last edited by deliveryman; 12-17-2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                      Whoa... I never get included in these types of polls. Therefore I took this opportunity to vote for myself.
                      Don't vote for others. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X