Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Let's see if Berto fails the post fight drug test. Wait, he did fail. Berto's already guilty according to a bunch of you **** posters, lmao.
    Even if he does. We talking about Berto. Al Haymon don't even believe in this fool. What's the point in wasting energy trying to defend him?

The guy is hot garbage. It's like discussing the Washington Wizards.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      What Did Berto Take Pior To his Fight. He A Known Cheat. We Just Want to Know.

Quoted for thruth

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Because of his past this stuff looks kinda suspicious but why the hell would someone try to cheat in the ring right in front of the camera? That don't make any sense at all.
        what if the pills are a masking agent and that only works for a hour or so. So he has to take them as close to fight time as possible in order for them to work on the post fight test.

You never know.

Comment

• power pellets?

Comment

• I always noticed this throughout many fights. Don't know how people haven't noticed this from other boxers before the start of fights. Heck, Demarco was given something during the ring intros and started chewing it. Don't know what it is, but not suprised since I see it often before fights.

Comment

Because of his past this stuff looks kinda suspicious but why the hell would someone try to cheat in the ring right in front of the camera? That don't make any sense at all.
              Yeah, why would Berto ask for OSDT and then get caught himself?
              Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
              I always noticed this throughout many fights. Don't know how people haven't noticed this from other boxers before the start of fights. Heck, Demarco was given something during the ring intros and started chewing it. Don't know what it is, but not suprised since I see it often before fights.
              Nope, I don't notice it at all, and I have a very keen eye for these types of things. For instance last night on the live show I brought this up and no one else but myself noticed it. And DeMarco did not have anything put into his mouth during his fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
                I always noticed this throughout many fights. Don't know how people haven't noticed this from other boxers before the start of fights. Heck, Demarco was given something during the ring intros and started chewing it. Don't know what it is, but not suprised since I see it often before fights.
                never noticed it tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  what if the pills are a masking agent and that only works for a hour or so. So he has to take them as close to fight time as possible in order for them to work on the post fight test.

You never know.
                  I'm not defending him or anything. Berto already been caught once before and he knows a lot of fans think he's a drug cheat. I'm just saying to take something illegal right when the camera is in your face got to be the dumbest move ever. I'd think Berto and his team would be little smarter. Berto and his team just can't be that stupid, but you never know lol.

Comment

• I doubt he'd take something so obvious on live tv with all the cameras around. It was probably just ice.

Comment

I'm not defending him or anything. Berto already been caught once before and he knows a lot of fans think he's a drug cheat. I'm just saying to take something illegal right when the camera is in your face got to be the dumbest move ever. I'd think Berto and his team would be little smarter. Berto and his team just can't be that stupid, but you never know lol.
                      You know what happened with the whole OSDT ordeal with Ortiz right?

Comment

Working...
                      X