Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing P@ctards.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      I dunno how wrestlemania interferes with any potential ring return. its not immediately clear so its all conjecture. I do know that he must be getting back in there in the near future, he can't afford to be out too long
      Vacation Time for FRAUD, got to get his ROIDS Right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        You gotta be one dumb little child to actually believe he's made 50 mil in one fight.

What's next, you're gonna tell me he made 20mil for his WWE appearance?
        so if you believe Floyd ain't got it then you should damn sure be aware that Pac ain't got it. I didn't say in one fight I said Floyd has made 50MIL in the sport of boxing which is a fact but Pac hasn't which is also a fact. How can Pac offer Floyd 50MIL for 1 fight? Floyd was willing to give Manny 40MIL with 20MIL coming out of his own account while Manny had to get loans from Bob Arum for hundreds of thousands. Sorry Pac fans, Manny ain't making or has as much money as Mayweather. According to Marquez in this article he is about to take that 40MIL in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          so if you believe Floyd ain't got it then you should damn sure be aware that Pac ain't got it. I didn't say in one fight I said Floyd has made 50MIL in the sport of boxing which is a fact but Pac hasn't which is also a fact. How can Pac offer Floyd 50MIL for 1 fight? Floyd was willing to give Manny 40MIL with 20MIL coming out of his own account while Manny had to get loans from Bob Arum for hundreds of thousands. Sorry Pac fans, Manny ain't making or has as much money as Mayweather. According to Marquez in this article he is about to take that 40MIL in the future.
          Do you floyd sniffers gather these type of details and hold them in regards to as a "win" on your charts? You simpletons are pathetic, get a life please.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            Do you floyd sniffers gather these type of details and hold them in regards to as a "win" on your charts? You simpletons are pathetic, get a life please.
            What the hell are you talking about no clue man? That is exactly what happened when Floyd called Pacquiao about the fight. What win? This ain't a contest for me but rather discussing topics and telling it how it is and it is true that Pacquiao never made 50MIL in the sport of boxing. You are the one that needs to get a life seriously. Talking about a "win on your charts" Like this is a contest or something. Loser.

Comment

Working...
            X