Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was haglers chin good enough to take flush shots from heavy weights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was haglers chin good enough to take flush shots from heavy weights?

alot of people say he has the best chin of all time... what is your opinion?

if wlad hits him flush in the face with a straight right, what happens?

No it wasn't.

Comment

Watching Hagler vs. Hearns and Mugabi, I even asked myself this same question. His durability stuns the heck out of me.

Comment

is this serious???

Comment

do you think hagler could have taken a flush bomb to the jaw from tyson?

Comment

When they say his chin is the best they mean P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Watching Hagler vs. Hearns and Mugabi, I even asked myself this same question. His durability stuns the heck out of me.
              I remember the uppercut Mugabe threw in I think round 6. It lifted Hagler off the deck and I though he would at least fall down but he shook his head and got on with it. That was a very heavy shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                When they say his chin is the best they mean P4P.
                And, that is even debatable. His chin might not have been the best of his era.

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post

Maybe a lot of people say that, and, yes, he had/has a very good chin, but the BEST chin of all time belonged to Joe Grim, of whom, most of you have never heard.

I can ask that question, Did any of you ever hear or read about Joe Grim???

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post

you're not serious are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X