Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the fight still went on without PAC agreeing to this "Blood" thing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Honestly, Yes.
    How ludicrous. Mayweather Sr voices his concerns and all of a sudden Pacman is a drugs cheat?

Until positive evidence is provided, none of his wins are questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharoahe View Post
      Wow. This whole fiasco is unbelievable.

No, a Pacquiao win would not be tainted.

However, the entire point of this whole mess of bulll**** from Golden Boy and Floyd's camp is to provide an excuse to dig into Pacquiao, and WHEN the fight does occur in March, they will have an excuse to bury an unfavorable result. It's pretty clear that De La Hoya doesn't care for Pacquiao as well.

The best thing to do, as fans of the sport, is disregard this entire jumble of bull**** and hype tactics and just wait for the fight, because it is definitely going to happen. If you want to buy into Floyd Senior's incoherent ramblings, then go ahead. In the meantime, you can also question every win that Floyd Jr. has ever had, every win that Yuri Foreman has ever had, every win that Miguel Cotto has ever had, every win that Ricky Hatton has ever had, every win that Vitali Klitschko has ever had, every win that Bernard Hopkins has ever had, etc etc etc because none of them have ever had to undergo Olympic style testing for a professional fight. It's unprecedented for a reason, and that reason is that the Nevada State Athletic Commission does a fine job as it is. If Olympic style testing is going to be used here, it needs to be used for all fights. Why is it OK for a top-10 (but not top 2) fighter to use things that might possibly be detected by a blood sample but not urine? It's just stupid.

Wasn't Floyd saying how Marquez was a tougher fight and that he ranked him higher in the P4P list than Manny? Funny how their camp didn't make Marquez give blood half a dozen times in the leadup to the fight. As I said in another thread, I love watching Floyd as a boxer, but his family (blood, and connections) are a grouping of douchebags.
      Agreed. All this **** brought up is because Floyd is simply scared and is trying everything in the books to play minds game. All this talk should be ridiculed because it's wrong on so many levels. Pacquaio should stick the 'V' at them because if it's one rule for one person then the same goes for the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by dYeyKob View Post
        ..And went on to defeat FLoyd..Would you think the win is questionable?
        I always said no, because allegations are allegations... but that was because I thought he would take the test... now I don't know anymore...

I just went to my girlfriend and she has no real idea of boxing and told her damn the biggest fight could have made is off... she said why... I said well, everything was agreed on but one guy ain't wanted to get drug tested. She looked strange and said ain't they get tested anyway. I said yes, for certain things but they only take urine... and Mayweather wanted blood... I told her that he is afraid of needles... she looked strange again... this is just an example... I think everyone who is unbiased and has nothing to do with Mayweather or Pacquiao will find it suspicious.

Mayweather once said if I remember right that he will fight him even if he is on something... so on the one side it still could be done but on the other side the promotion leading up to this fight will get so ugly... Mayweather will troll him about that... Roach will fire back with ugly ****... this will probably sell a lot but I see real hatred coming out of that and a dirty promotion that won't do boxing no good... it is sad... man X-Mas couldn't have started better *Loooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
          I said well, everything was agreed on but one guy ain't wanted to get drug tested. She looked strange and said ain't they get tested anyway. I said yes, for certain things but they only take urine... and Mayweather wanted blood...
          You forgot to mention to her that PAC agreed to the blood testing just not so close to the fight.. they can even take blood immediately after the fight..

Comment

Working...
          X