No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    This summer and several other times, mostly as a child and teenager. Grappa is a liquor that made mostly of pomace, which is made of grape skins, seeds and stalks left over from wine making process. Its a bit harsh but the aged version is smoother. The non-aged stuff is clear and the aged is brown.

Its not bad but not great either. Its sweet, bready, slightly metallic with a touch of booze and hops bitterness. Definitely bolder tasting than regular Bud.

Twat.
    i've never been to italy myself. actually, i've never been outside of north america. it is on the list. 75% italian. the good part, anyway.

i'm sure you're aware that booze is a recession proof industry. people will be drinking the stuff for as long as there are people.

you seem to have quite an understanding of the stuff. have you ever thought about getting into the industry in some manner?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      i've never been to italy myself. actually, i've never been outside of north america. it is on the list. 75% italian. the good part, anyway.

i'm sure you're aware that booze is a recession proof industry. people will be drinking the stuff for as long as there are people.

you seem to have quite an understanding of the stuff. have you ever thought about getting into the industry in some manner?
      I don't have an understanding of it really, I googled it. Im trying to get into the beer industry.

Comment

• If you guys ever go to Italy, try sambuca..

Comment

Its not bad but not great either. Its sweet, bready, slightly metallic with a touch of booze and hops bitterness. Definitely bolder tasting than regular Bud.

Twat.
          Is it a Budweiser trying to taste like a craft beer? Or is it just another macro with a little more flavor?

Comment

I don't have an understanding of it really, I googled it. Im trying to get into the beer industry.
            ]

that ought to go well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              If you guys ever go to Italy, try sambuca..

Sambuca is awful.

It's pretty much the go to shot in England.

What really pisses me off is these fools that buy stuff like Remy Martin and drown it in litres of Pepsi... ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Is it a Budweiser trying to taste like a craft beer? Or is it just another macro with a little more flavor?
                Technically both. Its just another macro with more flavor to keep their regular customers from shifting off to craft beer.

Originally posted by New England View Post
                ]

that ought to go well.
                Its gone nowhere thus far. What's your other 25% nationality?

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Sambuca is awful.

What really pisses me off is these fools that buy stuff like Remy Martin and drown it in litres of Pepsi... ****s.
                I hate Sambuca and I'm Italian. Fuckin guineas love that crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Sambuca is awful.

Good quality Sambuca isn't bad, but it's an acquired taste. Drink it neat and ice cold.

Why would you wanna drown good cognac in cola....

Comment

• Jetlag is a *****.

Comment

• Drank a fifth of Jack straight, spinning old albums, watching the candlelight do it's dance on my wall.

Comment

Working...
                      X