Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out this black girl mouthing off and swearing from last night's UK Big Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    I didn't know Jimmy the Gent was on it this year:

# Name:Jimmy
    # Age:23
    # Home:Edinburgh
    That was Jimmy being butch.

Comment

why would anyone watch that garbage?

Comment

If you're not interested then don't read the thread. ****.

Did you see the Negron still at it tonight? Good old Ginger Rex slapped her down, eh?

Comment

I cant wait unti JOey falls off the wagon on the new "Real World". For you nincompoop Brits that is English for "Big Brother"

Comment

But Big Brother is for proper ****s like. The best way of improving it would be to stop communicating with the contestants, locking up the building and just leaving them. Nothing goes in or out. Oh but leave the cameras rolling so we get to see them eat each other.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

But Big Brother is for proper ****s like. The best way of improving it would be to stop communicating with the contestants, locking up the building and just leaving them. Nothing goes in or out. Oh but leave the cameras rolling so we get to see them eat each other.
              I'd rather see the house bombed with the contestants inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                I'd rather see the house bombed with the contestants inside.
                You can't see the appeal of just watching their group fall apart? You could have that geordie **** giving you an update every week.

Thurs tension in de house as Diurve eats Linda's leg when it clearrly had a puest-it noet with Alisturs niem on et.

Comment

There is no way people should be on a reality tv show unless they are attracitve.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    There is no way people should be on a reality tv show unless they are attracitve.
                    I disagree. Reality shows are full of extrovert dickheads who dream of getting set up with a TV presenting job. Traditionally to work on TV you had to get an interesting degree then work for free as an intern, then you might get a job as a runner or a tea boy. If you work hard and get the right training you might get a technician job, again for **** all money and then if you continue to work hard you might get a job as a radio reporter and work up from there. If you're a bird it's easier if you have big **** because you can advertise your local ****head radio station or do a big tit weather report or some **** until you can get serious work. Then after years of slog and freelancing you might get a shot at a plum job as a TV presenter. It sucks and it rewards ass kissing over talent but at least it ensured that the people who were successful were the ones diligent and hardworking enough to earn it.

The kind of quims you see on Big Brother are the ones who are looking for the plum job without the work, the kind of loud obnoxious bastards that you would go out of your way to avoid. Basically the kind of person I am least interested in watching on television is precisely the kind of person who auditions for these shows.

So here's my solution: Kidnap introverted weirdos, very shy people, highly strung people, people for whom hell really is "other people". Put them in a house together. Watch the fireworks.

Comment

Working...
                    X