Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are most Pacquiao fans, now jumping on the Donaire bandwagon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are most Pacquiao fans, now jumping on the Donaire bandwagon?

I gotta say I saw this coming, but I didn't think it would happen to this scale.
    Sure alot of the Pacquiao fans on this forum are Filipino and sure Donaire is Filipino (despite representing the US in the olympics,)
    But why are fans jumping ship so quickly and in such large numbers?

Do most Pacquiao fans feel Manny is finished? Do they feel that now he has had two pretty bad back to back losses that he is not relevant in the sport? (If you where to go by most high profile p4p rankings, you would probably be right anyway.)
    Is it because his name is no longer worthy or mentioning in the same breath as Mayweathers?

I'm not trying to troll here, don't get me wrong. But for a very long time on this forum Pacquiao fans fought tooth and nail for him,
    They would come at you in bunches, swarms like locus, now it seems to have cooled down (thank christ,)
    I'll admit I hate alot of Pacquiaos fans, I found them delusional and lacking boxing knowledge outside of the Mannyland, but what I did admire was there loyalty.
    But that loyalty doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I for one myself am also a fan of Donaire, he is fastly becoming one of the biggest names in the sport and I look forward to watching him in the future,
    But why is it that alot Pacquiao fans suddenly dropped Manny like he never existed and jumped on the Filipino Flash Wagon?

why you think? most pacquaio fans are filipino and manny is declining and close to retirement so they jumping on the next pinoy fighter, it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Why are all mayweather fans jumping on the broner train, cause yall mostly black and guess what broner is the next black fighter. SHOCKING HUH.

Comment

Marquez decided Pacquiao's fanbase needed a purging.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        why you think? most pacquaio fans are filipino and manny is declining and close to retirement so they jumping on the next pinoy fighter, it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Why are all mayweather fans jumping on the broner train, cause yall mostly black and guess what broner is the next black fighter. SHOCKING HUH.
        I was about to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

Exactly this

As soon as a black fighter starts doing well, all the black posters jump on board "too slick, too black"

Mexican starts doing well? "Viva mexico, cinco de mayo,"

Brit starts doing well, I get on the bandwagon

it's the same everywhere lols

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Exactly this

As soon as a black fighter starts doing well, all the black posters jump on board "too slick, too black"

Mexican starts doing well? "Viva mexico, cinco de mayo,"

Brit starts doing well, I get on the bandwagon

it's the same everywhere lols
            Yup, pretty much.

Comment

That's good, passing the torch so to speak. Boxing needs fans, not less.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32
                I gotta say I saw this coming, but I didn't think it would happen to this scale.
                Sure alot of the Pacquiao fans on this forum are Filipino and sure Donaire is Filipino (despite representing the US in the olympics,)
                But why are fans jumping ship so quickly and in such large numbers?

Do most Pacquiao fans feel Manny is finished? Do they feel that now he has had two pretty bad back to back losses that he is not relevant in the sport? (If you where to go by most high profile p4p rankings, you would probably be right anyway.)
                Is it because his name is no longer worthy or mentioning in the same breath as Mayweathers?

I'm not trying to troll here, don't get me wrong. But for a very long time on this forum Pacquiao fans fought tooth and nail for him,
                They would come at you in bunches, swarms like locus, now it seems to have cooled down (thank christ,)
                I'll admit I hate alot of Pacquiaos fans, I found them delusional and lacking boxing knowledge outside of the Mannyland, but what I did admire was there loyalty.
                But that loyalty doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I for one myself am also a fan of Donaire, he is fastly becoming one of the biggest names in the sport and I look forward to watching him in the future,
                But why is it that alot Pacquiao fans suddenly dropped Manny like he never existed and jumped on the Filipino Flash Wagon?
                if Floyd was immediately to your right and Adrienne broner to your left, which way do you turn to start slobbing first?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  QUACK QUACK QUACK!!! I'LL GET YOU BATMAN!
                  Who farted?

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post

:wank:
                    love this sig

Brutal shots

Comment

Working...
                    X