No announcement yet.

OfficialHBO Boxing After Dark: Martirosyan - Lara RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought I heard too. No tiene corazon, but the translator didn't say it...
    BTW Lara clearly won the fight, I had 6-2 or even 7-2 with round 9.

Comment

• Horrible fight. Lara has disappoint me as a fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        as if Arum was going to let Vanes lose lol

While I thought Lara did enough and was going to win and was taking control of the fight, he should not have started so slow, but he is a counter fighter I understand that, it takes time for him to get his opponents timing

but what ever...in a rematch he will get Vanes but I have a feeling a rematch probably won't happen
        If a rematch goes down, GBP better grab it and put it on a Canelo undercard.
        Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
        Lara should fight Canelo next since most people thought he won.
        Nope. This just gives GBP and the WBC more room to feed another JWW to Canelo.

Comment

• So not worth the download?

Comment

• What the hell was Lederman doing scoring the first 3 for Vanes??? That was ridiculous. Lara can't catch a break, I swear.

Comment

• They need to get rid of the translator Im not fluent but I know he doesn't say everything the spanish guys say

I also only gave vanes 2 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                And people are saying that Lara could beat Canelo?

Get the **** outta here.
                these guys hype lara to no end and this is what he gives them lol.

Comment

• WTF he said "no heart" "coward" I think i saw Lara thought Vanes quit did he not see the crater in the dudes eyebrow? lmao but he cant get a decision to save hes life thought Lara won most rounds in a slowwww fight gave 3 at best to Matryosian, i am not that shocked by the draw he has 0 love from Judges but they did the right thing he scored 1 punch over matryosa in round 9 in 20 seconds how can you give the fight for 1 punch.
                  Last edited by DannYankee; 11-10-2012, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                    Yeah that's what I thought I heard too. No tiene corazon, but the translator didn't say it...
                    Now that I think about it I think that translator has a history of not telling the English speaking audience what the Spanish speaking fighters are really saying.

Comment

• Most overhyped and dissapointing fight of the year!

Comment

Working...
                      X