Jordan leading Owners against the players and 50/50 deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan leading Owners against the players and 50/50 deal

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...rn=nba-wp10234

Interesting I didnt know Jordan would be the owner to be leading the charge against the players...

Maybe in Jordan's competitive spirit his is trying to knock a year off Kobe's career so he isnt considered on Jordan's level... I doubt it I just want people to get pissed off.

What do you guys think of this though, just business or his being a traitor?

Business. The team he owns is bills equivalent market but without the history. So, I can see how he wouldn't want that much going to the players.

But 50/50 is pretty much as fair as you will get. Even the NFL settled 50/50 correct?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Business. The team he owns is bills equivalent market but without the history. So, I can see how he wouldn't want that much going to the players.

But 50/50 is pretty much as fair as you will get. Even the NFL settled 50/50 correct?
      Im not sure what the NFL settled on tbh.

But it seems like most NBA teams dont make a profit so they basically have nothing to lose. I agree Jordan is just looking at it financially.

Comment

Fuk all these spoiled basketball players. They're playing a game for millions that average Joe's play for free, during their spare time. What do they have to complain about?

I say dump them all, and hire some locals to play for your team, who are willing to take a minimum. Maybe the fans will get more interested it and start buying tickets as well, knowing that Bobcats is filled with guy who are from New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Fuk all these spoiled basketball players. They're playing a game for millions that average Joe's play for free, during their spare time. What do they have to complain about?

I say dump them all, and hire some locals to play for your team, who are willing to take a minimum. Maybe the fans will get more interested it and start buying tickets as well, knowing that Bobcats is filled with guy who are from New Orleans.
          Umm Bobcats play in Charlotte but I get what you're saying
          Last edited by -The Glove-; 11-09-2011, 07:02 PM.

Comment

right on cupo.. fill in the rosters with young college players, local talent.. and see how fast the nba players will come running back, its just a game thats all it is.. they should be happy enough with a 50/50 split.. the money these guys make is redicolous.

Comment

he's a selfish prick...always was...always will b...

Comment

just ****ing play already

Comment

Comment

Cheese eyes was always about himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X