No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Options Include Kirkland, Andrade, Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Options Include Kirkland, Andrade, Clottey

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (44-1-1, 32KOs) met with his promoter, Oscar de la Hoya, at the Los Angeles' offices of Golden Boy Promotions to discuss his ring return in December. Although the name of James Kirkland was mentioned as the main candidate, other fighters like Joshua Clottey and WBO champion Demetrius Andrade have also been added to the list. [Click Here To Read More]

Put it in dinamitas thread bpp

Comment

Andrade?

and WTF Clottey? That POS hasn't accomplished **** since beating Zab Judah years ago.

Kirkland would be a good scrap. Still pointless as is the other options.

Comment

If not Kirkland, then Canelo needs to consider moving up to 160 already.
        It's obvious he can't make 154 easily anymore, there is not point in staying around for the Clottey's and Andrade's of the boxing world.

Move to 160, take on kid chocolate, and then prepare for Cotto in 2015.

Comment

What is wrong with an Andrade fight? To me, that is not even a tuneup fight, Andrade is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
            What is wrong with an Andrade fight? To me, that is not even a tuneup fight, Andrade is pretty good.
            gingers fan-boys don't know **** about boxing they will be happy if canelo spend the rest of his career fighting bums and way past their prime names, their dream ginger matchup is Duran-canelo...

Comment

Clottey is the kind of opponents canelo fights, just like he fought josesito Lopez and Alfonso Gomez and the rest of those sorry ass fighters, when canelo steps it up in competition he always looks mediocre, he didn't even beat Lara and got mad like a spoiled kid that wanted an 'easy to hit' opponent like josesito

Comment

Boo Boo Andrade would beat him, i doubt they're going to fight him.

The other 2 fights are safe bets for Canelo, most likely it's going to be Kirkland though.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  Boo Boo Andrade would beat him, i doubt they're going to fight him.

The other 2 fights are safe bets for Canelo, most likely it's going to be Kirkland though.
                  You just don't beat Canelo and his judges.

Comment

Lol @ Clottley

It'll be Kirkland.

Comment

Working...
                    X