Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Maidana have to use dirty tactics in order to beat Mayweather?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the way of the beast!!!! Gurrero vs Berto was a straight up no holds barred fight!! When a fighter is as hated as Mayweather the Allure of winning is a huge Thing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
      But this fight is fixed. Al Haymon told Maidana's manager the only way he could get the Mayweather payday is if he takes extra money to take a dive.

Hopefully, Chino says to himself,

"**** this. I have enough money."

And then throws a overhand right on Floyd's chin.
      You: This looks good, I'm gonna post it.

Someone with a functioning brain:

That post is fucking ******ed.

You:

Fuck this, I'll post it anyway.

Comment

Won't do him much good. Floyd is a n old school rough and tumble boxer. He's not gonna just sit there n take it. Floyd is really mean when he feels he's been disrespected by s fighter in the ring. U would know this if u watch his fights.

Comment

Of course.

Floyd throwing elbows and using his forearms smfh :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You: This looks good, I'm gonna post it.

Someone with a functioning brain:

That post is fucking ******ed.

You:

Fuck this, I'll post it anyway.
            If you don't think Mayweather's fights are fixed you're naive!

Think about all the future Mayweather paydays! That's big money, dude. Maidana will get a cut of them if he plays ball. All he has to do is take one for the team and Al Haymon will send him free future checks while he's chilling in Argentina raising his daughter.

Think outside the box! Don't follow the herd/hivemind.

Comment

If you don't think Mayweather's fights are fixed you're naive!

Think about all the future Mayweather paydays! That's big money, dude. Maidana will get a cut of them if he plays ball. All he has to do is take one for the team and Al Haymon will send him free future checks while he's chilling in Argentina raising his daughter.

Think outside the box! Don't follow the herd/hivemind.
              Show me some evidence other than unsubstantiated rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Show me some evidence other than unsubstantiated rumors.
                You think there's "evidence?" Aren't you taking into consideration that the powers-that-be are very good at covering their tracks?

The "evidence" is using your brain -- putting two and two together.

As long as Mayweather is undefeated, Showtime has to cough up a pretty penny ... You see, Mayweather has a guaranteed minimum of millions and millions, so long as he has his zero. It's called a guaranteed purse. Plus he's getting pay-per-view dollars.

Doesn't it make sense to give Maidana an extra chunk of change to go in sparring mode instead of going full blast? Yes, it does. And for anyone saying that Maidana has more financial incentive to win -- because he would make more money in future fights -- is not taking into consideration that Maidana will get a percentage of Mayweather's future purses if he plays ball! That's free money! He doesn't have to even fight to get some of that dough!

Boxing is the prostitute of sports, my friend. It's pro wrestling with boxing gloves. Their mentality is, "Fool the public. Pull the wool over their eyes. Milk 'em for as much as we can. Let's keep this money train going."

Maidana is no fool. He wants a piece of the pie, and he is certainly entitled to some as long as everything goes according to plan.

The man has been boxing since 2004, and he has a brutal style that takes its toll. Now is his time to cash out. He's got a ticket to the Mayweather/Al Haymon money train!

Last edited by Bombs Away!; 03-26-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Maidana is willing to if Mayweather is. That's what I like about him.

No one really mentioned it, but I thought this was funny as hell, watch at 9;40 where Maidana nut shots him for using the elbow like Mayweather.

Embedding was disabled

http://youtu.be/yYmSLRfjqOE

Haha, the announcer even calls him Mayweather for using his elbow like that.
                  Last edited by Da Machine; 03-26-2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

You think there's "evidence?" Aren't you taking into consideration that the powers-that-be are very good at covering their tracks?

The "evidence" is using your brain -- putting two and two together.

As long as Mayweather is undefeated, Showtime has to cough up a pretty penny ... You see, Mayweather has a guaranteed minimum of millions and millions, so long as he has his zero. It's called a guaranteed purse. Plus he's getting pay-per-view dollars.

Doesn't it make sense to give Maidana an extra chunk of change to go in sparring mode instead of going full blast? Yes, it does. And for anyone saying that Maidana has more financial incentive to win, because he would make more money in future fights is not taking into consideration that Maidana will get a percentage of Mayweather's future purses if he plays ball! That's free money! He doesn't have to even fight to get some of that dough!

Boxing is the prostitute of sports, my friend. It's pro wrestling with boxing gloves. Their mentality is, "Fool the public. Pull the wool over their eyes. Milk 'em for as much as we can. Let's keep this money train going."

Maidana is no fool. He wants a piece of the pie, and he is certainly entitled to some as long as everything goes according to plan.

The man has been boxing since 2004, and he has a brutal style that takes its toll. Now is his time to cash out. He's got a ticket to the Mayweather/Al Haymon money train!

See the problem is that many people on this site hate Mayweather so much, they'll say just about anything to smear his name. Some have resorted to posting pictures of him in his underwear and ridiculing his dick size. Not joking, that actually happened.

Hate to tell you but your theory just sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. People would love nothing more to find out that Mayweather's fights are fixed in his favor. Not buying it. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                      You got that wrong man. Pushing, constant clinching, pushing the tip of the gloves into the eyes and shoving the heel of the hand in people's faces, that's Floyd. I'd say its the other way around. If Floyd lost points for all the dirty sht he gets away with in every one of his fights, he would have several losses already. Chino has to find a way to keep that cannon of his free as Floyd wrestles him, like did against Broner.
                      What made you think that Maidana will act differently this time?

Comment

Working...
                      X