Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Pacquiao agree to extra testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
    Actually everyone knows why Nonito is testing himself.... Its simply because of Conte, this way he can prove he's clean while having a nutritionist that is the most known ped pusher in the world...

Trust me donaire isnt taking those test for the hell of it.... Just like normal people dont show up to work 3 hours early lol

Hes taking them tests because of his associates plain and simple
    I like the fact that Nonito choose to get himself tested year round, Now when he started working with Conte I don't believe he was getting himself tested year round, he too had to fed off questions about conte and he was alway telling people to test him and how he wasn't afraid of needles etc. it was after the rumours got to loud that he decided to enlist himself and start getting himself tested, So whilst its great to see him do the testing it's not like he has done it for the last two years or so.

Comment

People are accusing Marquez of taking undetectable PEDs. Couldn't Nonito be doing the same? Doesn't Conte know all about "the clear and the cream?"

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        People are accusing Marquez of taking undetectable PEDs. Couldn't Nonito be doing the same? Doesn't Conte know all about "the clear and the cream?"
        People didn't even know who Heredia was till the Pacquiao fight lol, they are just bitter and trying to use Nonito as a shining light, But Nonito wasn't doing testing when he started off with Conte, I think he had about 3 fights with conte without random drug testing, one which include in KO montiel brutally..

Comment

Unlike some others Manny will fight you if you take the test or not. But you have to be very naive if you think Marquez was clean.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
            Unlike some others Manny will fight you if you take the test or not. But you have to be very naive if you think Marquez was clean.
            But Manny wont take the test , thats the point kid , your saying I,ll race you even if you use rocket fuel , because thats what use !

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I like the fact that Nonito choose to get himself tested year round, Now when he started working with Conte I don't believe he was getting himself tested year round, he too had to fed off questions about conte and he was alway telling people to test him and how he wasn't afraid of needles etc. it was after the rumours got to loud that he decided to enlist himself and start getting himself tested, So whilst its great to see him do the testing it's not like he has done it for the last two years or so.
              He's done it for several fights, which is longer then any fighter in boxing history. Conte also works with Ward i think and not only has he never taken testing but he told AA it "wasnt necessary" when he asked for it.

The last sentence is funny because it youre criticizing him for not being tested longer when he in fact has been tested longer then anyone in history. This says something about boxing and you're agenda; you think conte is is/was feeding him drugs. It as pathetic as those saying JMM is juicing

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                He's done it for several fights, which is longer then any fighter in boxing history. Conte also works with Ward i think and not only has he never taken testing but he told AA it "wasnt necessary" when he asked for it.

The last sentence is funny because it youre criticizing him for not being tested longer when he in fact has been tested longer then anyone in history. This says something about boxing and you're agenda; you think conte is is/was feeding him drugs. It as pathetic as those saying JMM is juicing
                No am not critisng him for not taking the test longer you moron, am pointing out the fact that he too didn't test himself straight away when he got together with Conte, it was only when people started talking that he felt the need to do it, if I was critisng him I wouldn't be one of the poster calling for better testing more than two years ago while idiots like yourself was calling it rubbish, fact is JMM has had two or three fights with Heredia and he too is willing to test himself, so now let's see if he too would follow in the footsteps of Nonito and do all year testing because Nonito sure didn't do that in the beginning with Conte, it started somewhere.

Comment

If Marquez tested himself exactly like Nonito his haters would still say that he could be on designer PEDs that can't be caught, Heredia is a PhD chemist, blah blah blah.

JMM can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post

Does your logic apply to Pac too? Or are you just another hypocritical douche bag??

P.S.

Don't answer. It's a hypothetical question. We all know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      JMM said he was willing to take any drug tests they wanted him to, as long as Pac took them too.

Why didn't Manny take him up on that offer?
                      Because they trust the commission to do their jobs.

Hey post fight Pacquiao said he didnt think JMM punched any harder than before and didnt think he was on roids.

Maybe p@ctards should take a hint from their idol and not be hypocrites. But theyre not very smart people.

Comment

Working...
                      X