Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. To Pacquiao: Leave Arum and Fight Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figters rehydrate because they have to make a certain weight you thick ****. You do follow boxing, dont you? Piling too much weight on in the immediate has a more detrimental effect on a fighter more often than it would help, pretty much common knowledge to those other than floyd****ers. Like I said, as yet I have probably only come across one, maybe two floyd fans on this forum that actually know what they're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Figters rehydrate because they have to make a certain weight you thick ****. You do follow boxing, dont you? Piling too much weight on in the immediate has a more detrimental effect on a fighter more often than it would help, pretty much common knowledge to those other than floyd****ers. Like I said, as yet I have probably only come across one, maybe two floyd fans on this forum that actually know what they're talking about.
      You moron. The point was they do it. But you foolishly assumed that I was saying something else because your intelligence is lacking as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        You moron. The point was they do it. But you foolishly assumed that I was saying something else because your intelligence is lacking as usual.
        Nice backtracking there, schnuffters!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Nice backtracking there, schnuffters!
          There's no backtracking. I said hydrating is not a 'hindrance.' And that many fighters do it. But you foolishly assumed I was saying much more.

Scurry along and go into another Floyd thread and suck his d*ck some more like you always do.

Comment

There's no backtracking. I said hydrating is not a 'hindrance.' And that many fighters do it. But you foolishly assumed I was saying much more.

Scurry along and go into another Floyd thread and suck his d*ck some more like you always do.
            Umm yeah, thats how we know you're a bit of a spastic.

Comment

Are you trying to say many fighters don't put on water weight on fight night?
              Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              It doesn't give a fighter an advantage and yet they do it. You sound foolish as usual.
              Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Umm yeah, thats how we know you're a bit of a spastic.
              Yeah, because if they don't hydrate, then they'll be at a disadvantage.

And then I like how you conveniently leave out the quote where I say hydrating is not a 'hindrance.'

Comment

Yeah, because if they don't hydrate, then they'll be at a disadvantage.

And then I like how you conveniently leave out the quote where I say hydrating is not a 'hindrance.'
                This really has gone sailing miles over your head. Painful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  And meanwhile Floyd is fighting Amir Khan
                  You're one STUPID phuck you know that?! He's fighting MM you POS

Comment

Working...
                  X