No announcement yet.

Edward Snowden criminal or patriot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edward Snowden criminal or patriot?

Edward Snowden is a former technical contractor for the NSA who is now being hunted by the government for exposing evidence of an intrusive government spying program. He is now being hunted like a dog throughout the world for being a whistle blower and exposing improper conduct by the government. The Obama administration has even gone as far to accuse him of outright espionage. Is he a criminal in your eyes or a patriot?

Such irony! The NSA is having him charged for spying for being a whistle blower to the NSA's illegal spying on US citizens!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Such irony! The NSA is having him charged for spying for being a whistle blower to the NSA's illegal spying on US citizens!
      lol yeah I would think that they were trolling except they look dead serious during their press statements.

Comment

Neither. .........

Comment

Criminal,.... he leaked classified information

Comment

All I know is that I wouldn't want to be him.

Comment

I say he's Quixotic.

Comment

Hero breaking the 4th amendment should be a treason charge.

Comment

**** USA. Glad he is in Russia and that Hong Kong allowed him the fly there. Hope he gets asylum in Ecuador and that the US do not intervene on his flight to there.

The US are going through -emails and phone calls right now. Scum bags

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
                    I say he's Quixotic.
                    Sure.... make me break out a dictionary!!

Comment

Working...
                    X