No announcement yet.

roach tells pacquiao vhavez jr no sex for 10 days b4 a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roach tells pacquiao vhavez jr no sex for 10 days b4 a fight

Roach says he tells his fighters no sex 10 days prior to a fight, while he says that michael moore would go 14 days without getting crazy. I never bought into the whole thing, though i heard that habing it the night before relaxes you and makes you sleep better. what o you all say? rubbish?

this isnt the 60s and 70s anymore, cant believe people still believe the no sex before fights thing lmao. it has been proven by numerous scientists and experts that sex does not correlate with winning fights, in no way, shape, or form. its a never ending myth it seems...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      this isnt the 60s and 70s anymore, cant believe people still believe the no sex before fights thing lmao. it has been proven by numerous scientists and experts that sex does not correlate with winning fights, in no way, shape, or form. its a never ending myth it seems...
      no fap/sex has actually been proven to increase testosterone levels and focus in a man....

but you have to experience sex first to know what you're giving up so you virgins on here dont think you have test levels of the hulk cause you cant get laid to save your life

Comment

it definitely helps, you're alot stronger and have alot more energy after abstaining for awhile

im sure the people that say it doesn't help have never done it, has to be atleast a week

Comment

no sex for a while when you used to it every day will make you go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            no sex for a while when you used to it every day will make you go crazy.
            when i started boxing and first started to abstain i couldn't sleep, i went like 4 days in a row with no sleep, too much energy coursing through me

Comment

It's all a mental thing, a show of grit and determination

Just like getting up at 4-5 am to go run

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                It's all a mental thing, a show of grit and determination

Just like getting up at 4-5 am to go run
                ^^ what this guy said. lol @the guys that believe refraining from sex will help you in a fight. theres nothing physical about it, its purely mental. unless thats what roach meant of course...

Comment

Aint nothing like raw dogging poping off in a couchie!

We all know manny and chavez jr aint listening to Roach crazy old ass way of thinking.

Comment

Shouldn't be hard for Pacquiao, have you guys seen Jinkie lately? jk lol

Comment

Working...
                    X