USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you serious Pitt?

Comment

• Bama haters liking that bama/a&m score so far.Johnny football ballin' today!

Comment

• Aggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
          Bama haters liking that bama/a&m score so far.Johnny football ballin' today!
          Hes a baller, and hes only a freshman. Will be crazy to see how good he gets throughout the years

Comment

• Alabama is 7 minutes from not playing in the title game.

Comment

• Aggies secondary has fallen asleep

Comment

• And then they wake up for one play

Comment

• Title game hopes, down the drain.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Title game hopes, down the drain.
                    Imo, they shouldnt be. The nc game should be the two best teams playing eachother, not the who looked best while playing scrubs game. Everybody is tired of sec dominance, but year in and year out it is proven, other conferences cant hang with the sec elites of the year. Imo, the sec winner, even with 1 loss, should play in the nc game. People whine about this, but until they axtually defeat the sec elite, they can keep whining as far as im concerned.

K state seems a joke to me. Dont get me wrong, they are doing great things, and imo their coach is coach of the year, but i feel texas a&m is a better team than them, and just had the misfortune of going through the sec gauntlet. A&m would be in the same position if they were in k states shoes.

And oregon loss feels inevitable. Either against stanford, or in a bowl should they play an sec elite.

But yeah, the nc game should be the two best teams playing, and i think that would be the sec winner and ND at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Title game hopes, down the drain.
                      Oh oh..too soon?

Comment

Working...
                      X