No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Wishes U.S. Squad Well, Ready To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Wishes U.S. Squad Well, Ready To Fight

Deontay Wilder’s name was bound to come up often during this time of the year. The 2012 Summer Olympics are in full swing, with the 12-person U.S. squad (nine men, three women) looking to greatly improve on the poor showing from the ’08 U.S. team in Beijing.

Wilder spared his Olympic teammates the embarrassment of being shut out at the medals table when he managed to capture Olympic bronze in the heavyweight division. The feat came with a touch of irony, as he was the least experienced boxer on the squad. [Click Here To Read More]

still many questions about wilder...

he has fought extremely easy competition to this point. he should have fought beck after 13 fights not 22. manswell has gotten fights thanks to don king but really he has proved nothing. he beat 20 tomato cans & king put him in with stiverne on HBO for 3 regional belts & he lost. he has since competed in prizefighter & fought boswell, chagaev, ustinov. manswell is big & slow so i think wilder will win an easy decision. i want to see if wilder can really punch. it's sad to say manswell is wilder's best opponent to date. i want to see if wilder can knock manswell out.

Comment

Working...
    X