Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny Pacquaio set a good example for Filipino people and their culture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there negative things about every race and culture? Sure. Being a black kid who worships Jordan or LeBron is one thing. Being a grown Filipino man who worships Pacquiao? That is just pathetic. Why do you think american pop culture makes fun of Pacquiao? His fans have made him a joke to America.

Comment

i just cant get with a guy that eats dalmatian sausage but hes one hell of a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff View Post
        First of all I despise Mayweather and I'm not crazy about Pacquiao either. The overrated Mayweather acts like a dumb animal and Pacquaio is just plain stupid. Neither are the best fighters in the world. That belongs to the more deserving Wladimir Klitschko and older brother Vitali. So I think it's a fair question.

Manny Pacquiao is too dumb to handle his finances correctly

Manny Pacquiao is associates himself with drug dealers and hit men

Manny Pacquaio is illiterate

Manny Pacquaio has a 4th grade education

Manny Pacquiao cheats on his wife

Manny Pacquiao is a congressman who can't read

Fire away Mates!
        You no good POS, how dare you not support Floyd. We Americans should support Floyd...remember the red, white, and blue.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          I think at his core Manny Pacquiao has a gangster mentality and is a liar, cheater and thief. The nice guy persona is a character that he has created and is not who he really is.

He can not handle finances and cheats on his wife. He is also almost without a doubt a steroid abuser. This is an athlete who REFUSES to take a random blood test. No, I do not think he is a positive role model.

If he were a good family man who did not cheat on his wife and have bastard children that he refuses to help raise, and got an education he would be more respectable. But as a man of infidelity, child neglect, illiterate, a liar (countless lies told to the media), and a cheater, it is hard to see him as a good example.

Actually pac has agreed to the blood test.

That aside, I don't know about gangster - but I do know someone who has met pacquiao face to face and shared a meal with him.

Apparently, the only things he talks about are himself and his money.

Comment

who gives a **** they are fighters not role models if u care so much about whats going on with people contact the illuminati and tell them to take all this madness off the tvs and radio

Comment

I think at his core Manny Pacquiao has a gangster mentality and is a liar, cheater and thief. The nice guy persona is a character that he has created and is not who he really is.

He can not handle finances and cheats on his wife. He is also almost without a doubt a steroid abuser. This is an athlete who REFUSES to take a random blood test. No, I do not think he is a positive role model.

If he were a good family man who did not cheat on his wife and have bastard children that he refuses to help raise, and got an education he would be more respectable. But as a man of infidelity, child neglect, illiterate, a liar (countless lies told to the media), and a cheater, it is hard to see him as a good example.
              Wow you sound like Manny's autobiographer. How long have you known him?

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff View Post
                Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but when your people skip church on Sunday to worship an imperfect human being and go as far as electing an uneducated man to congress it says a lot about your country and culture. No better than blacks. They thrive on thug culture and dumb atheletes.It's a fair question. I don't like Mayweather and I despise black athletes and their culture. So it's fair to balance things out a bit. I'm sick of hearing about Pacquiao too. Why not mention the Klitschko's? Educated and clean living. That's class!
                this is surprising considering that Australia is such a muliticultural country and that it's true roots are aboriginal in nature. Not to mention that many filipinos live there.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is too dumb to handle his finances correctly
                  One of the Richest Athletes.

Manny Pacquiao is associates himself with drug dealers and hit men.

?? He has bodyguards against them.

Manny Pacquaio is illiterate
                  Manny Pacquaio has a 4th grade education

He pursued education after making money. Graduated High School and College.

Manny Pacquiao cheats on his wife

No proof. He does love women.

Manny Pacquiao is a congressman who can't read.

He can read. He speaks 3 languages. As a congressman he already made progress in his town. Donated 9 ambulance vans, building a hospital and put hundreds of computers in school.

Comment

Manny is also a sore loser. Never have I heard an athlete give the most stupid and idiotic excuses why he lost. So how can you say his humble.

Like in my sig. Manny also does religious acts just for show. BTW did you have gamble's on your list? Anyway, Manny is far from the standard of being a modeled Pinoy.

Comment

Don't hold back there lol

Comment

Working...
                      X