Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the greater achievement by Pacquiao or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the greater achievement by Pacquiao or Floyd?

Pacquaio beating the three Mexican greats Barrera,Morales and Marquez twice each.

FMJ beating the undefeated Corrales,Hatton,Alvarez with ease.

Which is the greater achievement?

The former obviously. Hatton was a 140lber and Alvarez was light on resume and catch-weighted.

Comment

Lets put things in perspective....Floyd beat 3 undefeated fighters..Manny lost to Morales the 1st time and beat him after Raheem did..really?? He beat Barerra after the Morales wars and he had a metal plate in his damn head..He never clearly beat Juan and just got knocked unconscious by him...Manny is a great fighter but i see him getting to much damn credit for these fights and Floyd getting to little for him so i say Floyd beat the better fighters in this equation clearly

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
        The former obviously. Hatton was a 140lber and Alvarez was light on resume and catch-weighted.
        And Morales had just lost,was drained and shot,Barrera was not prime with a metal plate in his head..and he NEVER CLEARLY BEAT JMM WHO JUST KO'D HIM

Comment

The former without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
            And Morales had just lost,was drained and shot,Barrera was not prime with a metal plate in his head..and he NEVER CLEARLY BEAT JMM WHO JUST KO'D HIM
            Really Barrera was not in his prime? because he was on the best winning run of his career.. had beaten Morales and Hamed with ease..and was the #2 p4p

Comment

I'll go with Pacquiao barely but Mayweather can still pass him.

Comment

Dont we get this type of thread every week majority will pick Manny regardless if it said better victory David Diaz or Coralles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazan View Post
                  Really Barrera was not in his prime? because he was on the best winning run of his career.. had beaten Morales and Hamed with ease..and was the #2 p4p
                  Correct. That win alone shit's on Floyd's 3 best wins.

Comment

Hatton was a fucking bum
                    Corrales probably his best along with Castillo
                    Alvarez? pffffft "the one" ok

Barrera certified ATG
                    Morales certified ATG (past prime but still a decent win)
                    Marquez certified ATG

all in their best weight classes. Its obviously Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                    X