Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters HATE certain fighters so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I am well-endowed...

...but this isn't an appropriate conversation for NSB and you'll get us both banned if you keep it up.
    hahahahahahaha

Comment

When I was actually living in the UK I hated the music, The Premier League, and rooted against every athlete, celebrity they had.

I was OVERJOYED the day Rahman KOd Lewis!

My opinion turned when I moved to America at 17. Americans pissed me off even more and I began to adopt the nation of my childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        I am well-endowed...

...but this isn't an appropriate conversation for NSB and you'll get us both banned if you keep it up.
        being a big prick is not the same as having a big dick!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          being a big prick is not the same as having a big dick!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            When I was actually living in the UK I hated the music, The Premier League, and rooted against every athlete, celebrity they had.

My opinion turned when I moved to America at 17. Americans pissed me off even more and I began to adopt the nation of my childhood.
            funny post

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              And you obsessively hate on David Haye,bringing him up at every opportunity and calling a professional boxer a 'coward'-let me guess thats ok right,because hes black?
              Freedom's racism is so transparent.

The fact that someone like him has a problem with me makes me proud. It's like a badge of honor as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

Seek help my friend.

Comment

Earl talking about posters hating some fighters so much when, from what I've seen, he hates the **** out of Danny Garcia...

Talk about hypocritical.

Comment

Working...
                  X