Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuk Mercant and Lampley HBO GET NEW BLOOD IN THERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take Lederman out. I'd say he's the worst. HBO should get a hot female host.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_bobo View Post
      Take Lederman out. HBO should get a hot female host.
      Good to see you have your priorities straight.

Comment

Ok, i have it 85-83 in favour of new hosts, Jim ?

Comment

Get steward out. I like merchant,Roy, and lampley. I like Max kellerman too. The best thing steward did was say "ahhhhh maahh gaawd".

Comment

What the f**k was up with Lampley's glasses??????????

They are so f**king dumb, and it's sad.

Merchant is a bias guy, but Lampley is just a moron. During the Floyd fight, when Floyd hit Ortiz with 2 straight counter left hooks, Lampley was heard saying "Another left hand by Ortiz" and than Steward put him in his place and he back tracked.

And at the end of the 3rd round, Victor rushed in and Floyd popped him with a counter right hand and then proceeded to hit him with an uppercut, and Lampley was heard saying this "A good left cross by Victor Ortiz, he's quick enough to fight with Floyd Mayweather".

Lampley f**king blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Ok, i have it 85-83 in favour of new hosts, Jim ?
              You forgot to start with "Ha!"

Comment

I ****s with Lampley I think he's good... but I can't stand Merchant's hating ass I swear; that dude hates on everyone that; has defense, isn't a KO puncher, and isn't white (yeah i said it)... Watch some Pavliks fights you'll hear him cheerleading his ass off for him, then go watch some Hopkins fights.... you'll see the difference

Comment

Working...
                X