Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aboard the Mayweather Pacman HYPE MACHINE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aboard the Mayweather Pacman HYPE MACHINE!!!

Lets get it HYPED!
    Last edited by photomane; 12-01-2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

IF Mayweather stops running and finally signs the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
        IF Mayweather stops running and finally signs the fight.
        Why does Floyd have to run bro. Hes the KING of PPV! They come to him!

Comment

Comment

Floyd will hold Manny's hand and sytematically take him to school for at least 10 rounds.

That's if he doesn't knock him out.

Comment

I remember when before Pac fought Clottey, I thought that I was going to lose my mind if he didn't fight Mayweather. I was so unbelievably excited for the May/Pac fight at that time. I know I'm not alone when I say that Marquez's latest win over Pacquiao has killed some of the buzz. I still want to see it actually take place in the ring, but I'm not nearly as hyped for the fight as I use to be, and I think any numbers it does could have been much, much higher.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
                I remember when before Pac fought Clottey, I thought that I was going to lose my mind if he didn't fight Mayweather. I was so unbelievably excited for the May/Pac fight at that time. I know I'm not alone when I say that Marquez's latest win over Pacquiao has killed some of the buzz. I still want to see it actually take place in the ring, but I'm not nearly as hyped for the fight as I use to be, and I think any numbers it does could have been much, much higher.
                The period between Pacquaio-Cotto and after Mayweather-Mosley was when this fight was the most hyped.

Comment

cheaters never beat us

Comment

Working...
                  X