No announcement yet.

Im Watching The full Fight Again, and I Cant See How You Think May Dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Find the clip where Floyd ducked left into an Ortiz right hook in the 4th, Floyd was on his bike the rest of the round, since you wanna show clips & all.
    Find it and put it in here, so you can see he got hit with that hook, then Ortiz threw about 10-15 more punches and only 1 or 2 maybe got in, what does that say?..and Mayweather never buckled, looked to go down, hurt, nothing..

that's how I know Mayweather is held at too high of a standard, to the point where if he's hit flush once or twice in one round, he lost it the round, no matter how many times more he lands flush and makes his opponent buckle..

Comment

Find the clip where Floyd ducked left into an Ortiz right hook in the 4th, Floyd was on his bike the rest of the round, since you wanna show clips & all.
      That was right before the headbutt. Ortiz landed two or three glancing shots after that right hook. He then got knocked out after the headbutt. On his bike the rest of the round? Yeah, for two seconds.

You're leaving out the part where Mayweather landed like 20 punches and dominated the round before that.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        but it showes you the bulding point to the story victor was takin more damage in the fight

mayweather dont need to headbutt to win
        butt fraud sure needed a scumbag sucker punch, which is okay according to you huh?

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          Find it and put it in here, so you can see he got hit with that hook, then Ortiz threw about 10-15 more punches and only 1 or 2 maybe got in, what does that say?..and Mayweather never buckled, looked to go down, hurt, nothing..

that's how I know Mayweather is held at too high of a standard, to the point where if he's hit flush once or twice in one round, he lost it the round, no matter how many times more he lands flush and makes his opponent buckle..
          I'm not that computer litterate. But i know that Ortiz held his own pretty well. Competitive does not mean Ortiz was winning, it means he gave a good acount of himself, which he did. No one talks about the couple wild as misses that Floyd had,that usually doesn't happen. Ortiz looked good although losing, period.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            That was right before the headbutt. Ortiz landed two or three glancing shots after that right hook. He then got knocked out after the headbutt. On his bike the rest of the round? Yeah, for two seconds.

You're leaving out the part where Mayweather landed like 20 punches and dominated the round before that.
            It was not right before the headbutt, go watch that again. Your not as smart as you want to believe. The fight was competitive. Go learn what that means then come see me.

Comment

I'm not that computer litterate. But i know that Ortiz held his own pretty well. Competitive does not mean Ortiz was winning, it means he gave a good acount of himself, which he did. No one talks about the couple wild as misses that Floyd had,that usually doesn't happen. Ortiz looked good although losing, period.
              Agreed to the fullest here Bush...

I mean no doubt Mayweather threw some left hooks from far back that missed completely, and I'm not saying Ortiz didn't land anything at all neither.

All I'm saying is, Mayweather wasn't headed toward a competitive night, Ortiz started to flurry more outta frustration, and even then he landed very few far in between, while May was blocking and slipping and hitting flush even in his very few and far in between wild misses.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

in the fourth, i saw more than 1 or 2 punch landed by ortiz...what i dont get is the punchstat...it didnt seem like fraud outlanded ortiz by a number of something like 70 to 25...i believe it was something in that area...those totals didnt add up to me...its like saying fraud tagged ortiz at an average of about 18 punches per round, which i didnt see...ortiz had more power combos landed on fraud a few times against the ropes, so i dont see how those punch stat added up the way it did

Comment

It was not right before the headbutt, go watch that again. Your not as smart as you want to believe. The fight was competitive. Go learn what that means then come see me.
                  I can't believe you've gone full troll mode about this fight. Ortiz lost all 4 rounds clearly and got knocked out. Get over it, admit you were wrong about this fight, and give Floyd the credit he deserves. Unless you still think it was fixed and you weren't wrong about Ortiz beating Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
                    in the fourth, i saw more than 1 or 2 punch landed by ortiz...what i dont get is the punchstat...it didnt seem like fraud outlanded ortiz by a number of something like 70 to 25...i believe it was something in that area...those totals didnt add up to me...its like saying fraud tagged ortiz at an average of about 18 punches per round, which i didnt see...ortiz had more power combos landed on fraud a few times against the ropes, so i dont see how those punch stat added up the way it did
                    They don't add up. Just count yourself. I only counted punches thrown in the 4th rd. They said Ortiz threw 27, and I and others counted at least 50.

Comment

Ortiz gave up at the end of the 4th. the headbutt was his way of saying i'd rather be DQ than to continue taking this ass whooping. Mayweather did us all a favor by dropping him, you know, cuzz i like the kid. atleast now he can have an excuse, but really he was getting DOMINATED. i know some of you dont understand the word, in boxing it means when the other guy is having his way with you, and the only thing you can do is bully forward throwing sloppy punches and praying that you catch him with a lucky shot. it was embarrassing. sorry but the shaiking the head thing wasnt a "yeah you got me" shake, it was a "you aint hit ****" shake. the boy is not on that level ok. good fighter, tough kid, just not ready for the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X