No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan-Pawel Wolak Close To Done For 12/3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan-Pawel Wolak Close To Done For 12/3

BoxingScene.com has been advised by Top Rank CEO Bob Arum that Pawel Wolak will face Vanes Martirosyan in a junior middleweight clash on December 3, on the undercard of the rematch between Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto at Madison Square Garden in New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good fight.

WAR Pavel !!

Comment

vanes by ko

Comment

pawel comes forward like angulo,has stamina,throws a lot of punches,the difference? angulo can punch hard,wolak isn't really a guy who will ko you or wobble you with one punch,,,i would have liked instead to have seen angulo against vanes instead of this

Comment

Arum said the Cotto/Margarito card would be the best of the year after Schefer said Mayweather/Ortiz would be. This is a damn good start, I'm rooting for Wolak.

Comment

Vanes by embarrassment

Comment

what! didn't see this coming. i thought vanes/angulo was bound to happen. i should've known better with scumbag arum's history of doing inhouse fights. it's a decent fight i suppose, not better than vs angulo, but vanes got this. we'll see if alvarez gives vanes a shot after this.

Comment

Good fight but so much for Vanes - Angulo.

Comment

Wasn't expecting something like this. But I love it. I got Vanes.

Comment

Not suprised the Bobfather would rather have Vanes take on Wolak, instead of a Golden Boy fighter. Just add Donaire and Arce/WV2 II to this card and I won't mind paying for one of the better seats to this fight .

Comment

Working...
                    X