Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao-Mosley, Horrible For Shane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homework for that sdcluser clown.....

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
    That's why you are like the biggest troll here. IF You bother to read other thread, I have criticise the fight and that Shane has little chance of winning. But you only go to the ***** threads.
    Clownboy, if you had ever visited a non-Pac thread, then you would likely have seen me there, CLEARLY, that has not happened..... so don't throw stones ****head.

BTW, hate is worthless, and can easily be discredited, good luck.....

1.) Manny Pacquiao is a coward for claiming to be an 8-division champion, and yet being too scared to EVER fight an actual JMW opponent.

2.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Mayweather back in December 09, either that or he is a steroid cheat. He didn't want none of Mayweather or the tests, thats for sure.

3.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Sergio Martinez. If JMM can go up two divisions to WW, then surely Manny can defend his JMW title at 154. What a b1tch Manny.

4.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for demanding a catch-weight for Cotto. There are two reasons to demand a catch-weight, either you are not good enough to compete with that fighter at his natural weight, which is fine..... or you are attempting to drain him to gain an unfair advantage, which is cowardly. Team Pacquiao tried to drain Cotto, because Manny had already fought at 147.

5.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Shane Mosley - TWICE !!

6.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for being a cherry-picker.....
    * Manny will not fight a skilled boxer
    * Manny will not fight a skilled counter-puncher
    * Manny will not fight anybody who is in their prime
    * Manny will not fight anybody who is on top of their game
    * Manny will not fight anybody who is coming off a win
    * Manny will not fight anybody without a distinct advantage
    * And at JMW, Manny will not fight anybody at all

7.) And Manny "padded" Pacquiao is also a dirty coward for refusing to fight Marquez unless the fight is held at 147.

Manny "padded" Pacquiao is a joke. Top Rank smoke and mirrors.

Team Pacquiao.....
    Still piss-scared of Marquez, since 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      shane my boy, but after watching that dismal performance saturday, he should be blackballed from fighting the top fighters in the division...
      After his performances against Mayweather and Mora, he pretty much was.

He was a perfect opponent for Pacquiao however.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        ****head.....

1.) I don't give a damn about Mayflower

2.) you are a clown for assuming that my comments toward Pac have anything at all to do with Mayflower

3.) your little Pac/May war, is a childish joke, grow up ya whiney kid

4.) you are a clown for being aware that Shane had no chance, and then making this comment..... "overall weakass fight"..... what the fuk did you expect moron?

5.) you are also a clown for thinking that "Shane does not have much chance" and yet not calling out Manny for fighting his 7th consecutive disadvantaged opponent

Yaaaay Manny

Fukwit.

You are the biggest *****. THis is the dude that defended Mayweather School of Business - Read to my sig.
        I'm not sure about that but my bro LeadUppercut is definitely a Marquez fan and he's only 42.

Thank god I am a Marquez fan
        I'm only 42

Comment

• How many miles did Shane run though.

Comment

• This message is hidden because inbox is on your ignore list.

" cry, whine, moan, whinge, waaahhh "

insert " nothing about boxing " here

Comment

Working...
            X