No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I bought my son some boxing gloves tough deal is finding other toddlers to fight him.
    Good shit, but you better be careful. Sign your kids up for a boxing program and the other parents will sue for $10 mil if their kid gets a bloody lip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
      Mang why you no post in the lounge anymore?
      Name ain't ringin a bell. Who are you? Whats your old handle?

Comment

• What's good Mang? Poppin' in for a second.

Comment

• It's earl hickey

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            What's good Mang? Poppin' in for a second.

It's all good Tengo. VV again tonite.

And Earl? Been a while man. Surprised anytime I see dudes from a couple yrs ago still here. I'm too shot to be a regular anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              It's all good Tengo. VV again tonite.

And Earl? Been a while man. Surprised anytime I see dudes from a couple yrs ago still here. I'm too shot to be a regular anymore.
              Yeah man its safe to say the glory days are over, most all the old faces are gone, I remember when **** was going off on here 24/7, nowadays...... Yeah not so much

Comment

Yeah man its safe to say the glory days are over, most all the old faces are gone, I remember when **** was going off on here 24/7, nowadays...... Yeah not so much
                Dont blame the ***gy system of mods dont you dare.truth is i post more on esb then i do here.

Comment

I still come here to read the news. Since MU deaded, I turned to youtube for my downloads, but ifile is startin to grow here, so I'm snoopin around in the tradin block again.

But Junya left, most of the old homies left, and I'm a washed up shell of a man. BS lounge is a relic of the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Dont blame the ***gy system of mods dont you dare.truth is i post more on esb then i do here.
                    Seriously we all know what the problem is on here, we all know when the site went downhill its not hard for anyone to work out, but just suck up and your all good

I'll get whacked sometime soon but im beyond caring, all my old friends are long gone by now, present company excepted

Comment

Seriously we all know what the problem is on here, we all know when the site went downhill its not hard for anyone to work out, but just suck up and your all good

I'll get whacked sometime soon but im beyond caring, all my old friends are long gone by now, present company excepted
                      I feel ya brother this site is on its last legs and they have no clue,i caught a illegal stream ban are you kidding me anyway lets keep it popping in the facebook group its not hard to figure out who i am.

now since i feel fun might happen i better leave or be banned you know a siter is over modded when you get a bunch of na threads on your green list.

Comment

Working...
                      X