Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT is the Common perception of what BLACKS expect from their fighters?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
    The fighters I high lighted are fighters that used to run in there boxing match. And im really surprised some of the names you mentioned. You must not know of the old school boxing.

Lmao, and no Mexican fighter in history ever held as much as Tyson did. Tysons inside game sucked compared to the great Mexican fighters. He would get in the inside, stay there, hold or wait to be parted.
    I can go way into history, but i am talking about Recently....
    It wouldnt BE FAIR FOR ME TO GO INTO HISTORY...

Because then I would start naming all time greats...

Comment

trash talking

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
        By Decade:
        40'S
        SRR
        50's
        SRR
        60's
        ALI
        70's
        ALI
        80's
        SRL
        90's
        Roy Jones
        00's
        Mayweather
        Louis Johnson Henry Armstrong Pernell Hopkins Toney Foreman Frazier Liston Hagler Holyfield Holmes Pryor Lewis Benetiez Tito and still more to name

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
          And??? Who was more exciting JCC?? The same guy who was man handled by Pernell
          Tyson could never be what Chavez was, Chavez was mentally tough, Tyson well he'd want to eat your kids. If Chavez was a Heavyweight, he'd have put down Tyson same as Douglas did but earlier.

Comment

Tyson could never be what Chavez was, Chavez was mentally tough, Tyson well he'd want to eat your kids. If Chavez was a Heavyweight, he'd have put down Tyson same as Douglas did but earlier.
            LOL The same guy outmuscled by Pernell. Mexicans don't do well at high weights

Comment

Plain and basic common sense.

Comment

How many times has Chavez quit??

Comment

I liked Tyson but seriously once he fought really good boxers like Lewis or Holyfield, he lost. All he was doing was knocking out bums, but still funny to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    I liked Tyson but seriously once he fought really good boxers like Lewis or Holyfield, he lost. All he was doing was knocking out bums, but still funny to watch.
                    He beat Spinks. the same man who beat Holmes in his prime. Still the only man to stop Holmes. Holyfield failed. Lewis he was shot. Holyfield fight he was already past it

Comment

And heres what i think when i think of the black fighter. A fighter who will box and run if he has too. Few Jeff Lacys left in black boxing and im talking about him in his prime. No more Haglers, Armstrong, Foreman, Fraziers.

Most blacks today think they all are Roy Jones and try not to get hit. They try to stay pretty like Ali, lol, excpet that Ali gave you entertainment not just hit and run. The black boxer in todays boxing world is a boxer(as in style) they try to be flashy and they try too hard not to be made a fool in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X