No announcement yet.

Donuts appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donuts appreciation thread

This is my one and only weakness when it comes to sweets. Glazed donuts pwn everything in the world. Icing with sprinkles are ok. But nothing touches a nice glazed donut. Cake donuts should be illegal, they are ****ty and a disgrace to the donut family..

MMMMMMM.... Donuts.....

Comment

Are you related to any pigs Tex?

Comment

They're so ****in delicious but I just can't eat them.

They'll raise my BFP and I won't be happy with my physique.

If I start eating something, I like to eat it routinely.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Those things and stoners need to steer clear of each other.

Instant recipe for teh fats disease.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I absolutely love them, but I only eat like a half dozen every 6 months or so.

I especially love the custard filled ones, the ones with fresh fruit in the (like pineapple), and....well, pretty much all of them.

Comment

Im gonna go buy some tommarow, this panaderia has pretty good donuts for the price. 3 for a dollar.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  Im gonna go buy some tommarow, this panaderia has pretty good donuts for the price. 3 for a dollar.
                  3 for a dollar? Are you ****ting me?

I didn't even think you could buy 3 farts for a dollar these days.

Comment

haha 3 for a dollar. The place has also other pretty decent pastries.

5 bucks goes a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way.

6 donuts and 3 good sized cookies and 2 other types of smaller pastries for 4 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X