Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONLY three weeks left until America defeats Britain again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should make for an interesting fight but I can't see past a Hatton win. He's still the best Light Welterweight in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
      How does it feel to be jealous of Americans? What you just "stated" is one of the more impressively idiotic things ever written about Americans on here. Good job.

According to the 2000 US Census findings: 24.5 million or 9 percent of Americans identified any English ancestry. The largest answer was German.

So how is 9 percent most?

How does it feel to have your entire ruling bloodline be taken over by Normans and Germans? Since your population is far more ****genized than ours, you should feel pretty bad about that.
      He didn't say most, he said a lot.

He also said British not English.

Read the post before you self own.

Comment

Please, Hatton should win this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
          Paulie is gonna make Hatton look foolish. Sad to say though.....this will be Paulies only shinning moment as he is on the road to retire early w/his physical problems.

I see a comfortable UD for the magic man
          paulie wins a close split decision in my opinion but at least we have the same general idea...

my thoughts are if paulie can survive the inital onslaught by hatton then he has the fight in the bag...after the first 7 rounds hatton will start to slow down...by the 10th round on paulie is really going to be winning rounds convincingly...

i expect it close after 7 (maybe hatton ahead by a round or two) but after that hatton will slow down and paulie will pick up steam...pulling out a close SD...

this is HBO boxing's birthday present to me...this fight...only way it would be better is if it were ON my birthday...but either way its still in the same month...

paulie wins it by SD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
            He didn't say most, he said a lot.

He also said British not English.

Read the post before you self own.
            Hahaha

Comment

LAMO.

Comment

What is the world coming to...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Hatton dont beat Paulie he may aswell retire cause Paulie aint as good as Tim Bradley or possibly even Kendal Holt

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Hahaha
                    9 percent is "a lot"? You truly are a sad little man. Pathetic.

The owned just shows how insecure you are. Another imagined internet victory for dickless here.

Comment

Working...
                    X