Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner/Mayweather clone theory: Kindly stop the racism - Read and learn something.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing Broner wants like Floyd is the success and money; they don't fight the same Broner fights like James Toney more than Floyd. Honestly I know people that know and grew with Broner and they say this is always how he acted. The choking Perez and facial expression are corny. Broner behavior is more of him than Floyd's is both are a$$wholes but Broner is a more likable and whitty with it than Floyd. As far as the African American posters it assumptions more than anything we are behind cpu and keyboards; that more racist than anything is you think because you're a fan of either that makes you black. Thinking only black people are fans of Floyd is beyond ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      GTFOH you clown,if a black on this board say a "racist comment",its usually as a retaliation to the racist comments on this board made towards blacks.
      Even if that were true, which it isnt, are you suggesting that thats ok? What a dumb thing to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        Truth is, this thread ceased being about Broner the moment junior dong came in and opened his cum dumpster.
        What the fook are you crying about, you whiny little bollock?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          What the fook are you crying about, you whiny little bollock?
          I'm sure you'll be happy the milk white.

Comment

I'm sure you'll be happy the milk white.
            You sure about that, clumpo? It looks more sour from here.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              You sure about that, clumpo? It looks more sour from here.
              Why don't you try it see? It ain't chocolate milk so I'm sure you won't go into convulsions.....

Comment

Why don't you try it see? It ain't chocolate milk so I'm sure you won't go into convulsions.....
                ......Yo ho ho.

Comment

• & yes broner is a wanna be floyd and no amount of racial rationalization is gonna change that.

stop with the mental gymnastics quannel.

Comment

Working...
                  X