Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    You said this:

Mayweather/Castillo is not nearly "as questioned as" Pacquiao vs. Bradley. Not even close. Yes they are both questioned but not nearly to the same degree. It was a dumb comparison to begin with.
    Maybe I should not have used Pac VS Bradely but still both fight results will always be questioned.. Bro Mayweathe looked lke **** in May Vs Castillo I and got his ass kicked period!! My boy Castillo took it to Money like it or ot!!!LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Maybe I should not have used Pac VS Bradely but still both fight results will always be questioned.. Bro Mayweathe looked lke **** in May Vs Castillo I and got his ass kicked period!! My boy Castillo took it to Money like it or ot!!!LMAO
      His **** start cost him the fight. He finished very strong.

But you get down 4-2/5-1, you banking on the judges giving you credit for damn near sweeping the second half of the fight.

Comment

• Lots of "undefeated" fighters aren't really undefeated. Mayweather lost, Castillo won this one. Oh well. Styles make fights and Castillo showed him something new that night.

Comment

• oh lord , not this **** again ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok
            I wonder if the result on Saturday will be controversial?
            Wow, he bumped his own thread under his alt, lmao.

Comment

• This was a fight of 2 halfs. Mayweather in the 1st and Casillo in the 2nd. I had Floyd winning the first 5 rounds easily, and then the Champion turned it on. Floyd struggled in the 2nd half but was able to take 2 rounds out of the last 6 in my opinion. The right man won and I scored it 7 Rounds to 5 for Floyd. I understand it's cool to say Floyd lost, because Floyd having an imaginary L does something for you guy's self estem lol, but the reality of it is that not only did Floyd win the the fight and take the title, but he gave an immediate rematch when he was at full health and beat him even clearer than the 1st go round. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

Comment

• I watched it live at the time and, cringe, was actually a mayweather fan too. He clearly lost this fight to me. Castillo pressured him the whole fight, threw more, and landed more.

Comment

• I had Castillo, either 115-111 or 114-112.

Comment

• I scored a few even rounds but I had it 115-113 for Castillo but since even rounds are hardly scored by ringside judges, I can see how either fighter could have been given the victory.

Comment

• i gave it for castillo too. close fight though

Comment

Working...
                      X