No announcement yet.

This is why japanese people aren't having sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why japanese people aren't having sex

Walls between tables, shrouds between you and the waitress? What the hell lol? That's worse than what happens in the middle east except they look happy about it.

I think in japanese culture looking someone in the eye is deemed as disrespectful or something like that. Imagine how difficult it is to flirt with girls there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      I think in japanese culture looking someone in the eye is deemed as disrespectful or something like that. Imagine how difficult it is to flirt with girls there lol.
      I dont know i've never been to japan but it looks like they're so concerned with privacy that everyone lives life in a cubicle.

How are you supposed to make a connection with anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        I dont know i've never been to japan but it looks like they're so concerned with privacy that everyone lives life in a cubicle.

How are you supposed to make a connection with anybody.
        I highly doubt that's the situation in Japan.

Comment

Nothing wrong with wanting some privacy while eating some fast food. Look how close they are to others if one of them farts people 6 seats down will be able to smell it.

Comment

Was the red stuff the MSG @ 1:50?

Comment

don't base the whole country on one video of one restaurant. i've lived in japan and the restaurants i went to weren't like that. i can see why they would put walls up though. i don't know why but i always saw people wearing surgical masks in public, whether it was to prevent catching something or spreading whatever they had.

Comment

Why did he grab the noodles with his bare hand? that is my question.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                  for flava, duh

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                    don't base the whole country on one video of one restaurant. i've lived in japan and the restaurants i went to weren't like that. i can see why they would put walls up though. i don't know why but i always saw people wearing surgical masks in public, whether it was to prevent catching something or spreading whatever they had.
                    ts thinks ramen shops are suppose to be socializing spots in japan...

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    maybe because he is a cook?

Comment

Working...
                    X