lol father owns child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Right?!

Kids need to realize that they need us more than we need them.

It's a rare occasion when I have to get really angry with mine. I start to count to 3 and by 2 they are doing what they are meant to do. I actually don't know what I would do if I ever had to get to 3

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      It's a rare occasion when I have to get really angry with mine. I start to count to 3 and by 2 they are doing what they are meant to do. I actually don't know what I would do if I ever had to get to 3
      Mine's still figuring out what he can and can't do (15 months) but I'm trying to make sure he knows that my stern voice should be enough for him.

Its tough at this age because dude seems hell-bent on hurting/killing himself. He's drawn to Every table corner, every electrical socket, every sharp object.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Mine's still figuring out what he can and can't do (15 months) but I'm trying to make sure he knows that my stern voice should be enough for him.

Its tough at this age because dude seems hell-bent on hurting/killing himself. He's drawn to Every table corner, every electrical socket, every sharp object.
        You think he's trying to hurt himself now, wait till he's nearly 8. Mine gives me a heart attack at least twice a day Your little guy is just learning and wants to touch everything to figure it out. I miss those days!

Comment

this guy rules

Comment

Mouthy, bratty sissies to boot.

I would smash my kids' laptop if they pulled the same stuff. I have 0 tolerance for disrespect from my children.
            Wonderful parenting FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Put out lit cigarettes on their tummies?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Put out lit cigarettes on their tummies?
                Silly boy.

Comment

Working...
                X