Commie Students Crash a Pro Student Trump Meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commie Students Crash a Pro Student Trump Meeting

In the spirit of the general discussions of the lounge, I present to you

Pay attention specifically to the person speaking @3:04 and @3:18.
    Last edited by Enayze; 05-23-2016, 05:22 PM.

From what I've seen, anti-Trump protestors:

- rudely interrupt Trump rallies
    - yell/scream at you to voice their views
    - physically attack people who support Trump
    - complain about racism but are racist themselves

Makes people want to vote for Trump more.

Comment

After watching that I think the voting age should be raised to 28. Everyone involved pro-Trump or anti-Trump sounded like a ******ed mongoloid who shoulda been aborted.

It is cute hearing Americans who are worth less than 9 digits talk about political **** like they're opinion matters in meetings like this doe. I'm amazed people can't see the corruption with US politics & think sketchy **** only goes on in third world countries.

Comment

Disappointing.

Some of these kids really don't seem to understand the concept of free speech at all. You can disagree with a candidate or their supporters vehemently but, for ****'s sake, let them voice their opinion(s). If you don't like the rally they're doing then hold court in your own anti-rally nearby, but don't go invading people's space, shouting in their face, and making a general d*ck of yourself in public.

The media has been playing a huge part in driving division this cycle to an almost shocking degree. It's almost as if they want a total breakdown with both sides beating the **** out of each other in the streets circa 1968.

That aside, it's clear to me that the people that are buying in to all of this bait narrative are often the most naive among either side. Both sides have their fringe crazies (college activists and tea party people, mostly) that genuinely seem to want this stuff to spill out in the streets for one reason or another. They don't really seem to care about the wellbeing of the country so much as they care about electing their candidate of choice, consequences be damned.

It's all so silly to me. It's as if people have no recollection of history whatsoever and how commonplace it is for emotional outbursts to dominate the headlines during election season.

The elections of 2008 and 2012 were similarly contentious on both sides in both their primaries and the general election, including in-fighting within each party with Clinton accusing Obama of not being experienced enough and kicking off that whole ugly birther movement, and Obama attacking her for the same things Sanders is attacking her for regarding her establishment ties.

I wish election day was tomorrow so we could get this **** over with already.

Comment

What kills me is how leftist media wants millenials(ehh, young'uns) to vote so they could "make a difference" in their future; also because senile old men don't "understand" the world anymore.

A college-aged student is by far the stupidest and most impressionable member of society.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
            What kills me is how leftist media wants millenials(ehh, young'uns) to vote so they could "make a difference" in their future; also because senile old men don't "understand" the world anymore.

A college-aged student is by far the stupidest and most impressionable member of society.
            Conservatives also encourage their young people to vote. The evangelical population is ridiculously large and they're indoctrinated to vote for Republicans from the cradle due to their opposition stances on social issues that they consider biblical like gay marriage and abortion.

I'm a northeastern liberal who now lives in the bible belt and have seen it firsthand on countless occasions. Churches in the south are basically voter grooming grounds for the Republican party. Unless it's a black church, in which case it's the same situation but for the Democrat party due to black people's tendency to allign politically with Democrats.

I don't have any problem with young people voting from either side. The thing is, both contingents of young people are voting based on their emotions. When you're young you're driven by emotion. At least they're participating in the process, which is more than I can say for half the population.

Comment

"Every Trump supporter has a legal name, social security #, a legal place of residence, class schedule...and that is easy to find online" @ 3:20.

This is a 'micro-aggression,' I mean microcosm, of what's going on on college campuses today. The "regressive left" or the "illiberal left" are policing ideas and if you aren't in agreement with theirs, then there are repercussions, like this guy implied. Don't agree with us - Ok, we'll de-platform you, we'll uninvite you to speak on campus, we'll shut down you're rallies, we'll release your personal info online.

Free Speech in this country is under attack, in society at large and on college campuses, where there should be bastions of free ****in' speech.

What happened to civil discourse and free flow of ideas?

Comment

Also, I think it's hilarious how liberals are against photo ID req to be able to vote.. I mean.. Can you not see your own stupidity in denying this?

Coupled with the fact that they are so pro-illegal immigration. Not regular, but illegal immigration.

Part three of the rant.. Why is the left so obsessed with "equality and fairness" that they are so adamantly ready to sacrifice results/profit in order to achieve it? Of course, there is a flip-side to all things, but the left is the one in charge at this very moment, and many of their beliefs are incredibly flawed and/or hypocritical.

Sure.. You could hire all black women who are gay, but you won't succeed as well.. As opposed to an all-white hetero male team. When liberals preach science for global warming & anti-religion, but disregard it for gender, race, & sexuality. Just

Comment

Comment

student protests in the 60's had more "ooomph."

maybe it was the LSD.

there were also genuine social issues to tackle at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X