Collapse
No announcement yet.

so is JMM-Pac 3 most likely the next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully. Even if his chances aren't so hot Marquez deserves it and based on the last 2 fights it's one of the best fights you can make. You know it will be another war, and if anybody has a decent shot at beating Pac it's definitely Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Recently that's what Pac/Arum have been doing, obviously.

Out of DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, and Mosley, the only fighter in that list that actually looked good in his previous fight against a top fighter was Ricky Hatton with his win over Malignaggi.

After that:

De La Hoya looked like he had been stung by bees, against Steve Forbes at 150lbs.

Cotto looked very vulnerable against Clottey and some say the fight was either a draw or Clottey won, or Cotto barely won, but no one says that was a good performance by either fighter. They both showed lots of flaws.

Clottey had lost to Cotto, and like I said, showed flaws and it wasn't a good performance.

Margarito went the distance with a journeyman. Prior to that, didn't fight for more than a year, prior to that, got knocked the fuck out my Mosley.

Mosley fought to a draw with Mora, who then lost to Brian Vera. Prior to that, lost almost every round against Mayweather.
      Excuses/excuses/excuses

hey pac is fighting, is he not...

whats floyd doing oh.. he's on "vacation"

hey *****, would you accept Ortiz-Berto winner for pac's next fight, or would you make another excuse

Comment

From 2008-2011, Ricky Hatton has been Pacquiao's most legit win. Beat him at 140 for the Lineal title, knocked him out in 2 rounds, Hatton was coming off an impressive stoppage win over Malignaggi. Props for that. Every one else, I explained in my last post.

Comment

From 2008-2011, Ricky Hatton has been Pacquiao's most legit win. Beat him at 140 for the Lineal title, knocked him out in 2 rounds, Hatton was coming off an impressive stoppage win over Malignaggi. Props for that. Every one else, I explained in my last post.
          and what's floyd's best win.... since 2007

Ricky Hatton, nope.. since the fight was at 147, instead of 140 which is ricky's best weight

JMM, nope floyd forced JMM to move up 2 weight classes, and did not even make the catchweight

Shane Mosley- no, but somehow *****s defend that fight, and criticize pac for taking it

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
            Excuses/excuses/excuses

hey pac is fighting, is he not...

whats floyd doing oh.. he's on "vacation"

hey *****, would you accept Ortiz-Berto winner for pac's next fight, or would you make another excuse
            I rather see Pacquiao not fight, rather than fight his rival's leftovers.

Mayweather has this to say to Pac's fights with Hatton, DLH, and Mosley: Been there, done that.

Comment

wow.. all you do is hate on pac, can't you give him respect

floyd freaking FORCED JMM to move up 2 weight classes, and he didn't even make catchweight..

Comment

I rather see Pacquiao not fight, rather than fight his rival's leftovers.

Mayweather has this to say to Pac's fights with Hatton, DLH, and Mosley: Been there, done that.
                hahahahahhahahahha so cotto and clottey are floyd's leftovers..

your a hater.... why don't you give respect to pac

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                  why you laughing, so he didn't force JMM to move up 2 weight classes, and he did make the cathcweight

*****s always got an excuse for are floyd's ****.. so what is the excuse for this

Comment

and what's floyd's best win.... since 2007

Ricky Hatton, nope.. since the fight was at 147, instead of 140 which is ricky's best weight

JMM, nope floyd forced JMM to move up 2 weight classes, and did not even make the catchweight

Shane Mosley- no, but somehow *****s defend that fight, and criticize pac for taking it
                    Floyd's best win since 2007 is the Number 1 Welterweight/#3 P4P Sugar Shane Mosley.

Mosley is two fights removed from being the best WW[thanks to Floyd], and he's no longer a top 10 P4P fighter[again, thanks to Floyd and his poor performance against Mora].

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                      Hopefully. Even if his chances aren't so hot Marquez deserves it and based on the last 2 fights it's one of the best fights you can make. You know it will be another war, and if anybody has a decent shot at beating Pac it's definitely Marquez.
                      But they will fight above 147..where Marquez clearly doesn't have a chance. I think people need to realize that the Pac-Marquez ship has sailed.

Comment

Working...
                      X