This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
    Kind of old but I just rewatched the Cotto vs Clottey fight and she was cheering for Cotto! I find it funny that was cheering for the man that will make her husband damaged goods. Maybe she got sick of that small pinoy.
    Fuck off and stop being so biased...

Maybe she cheered for him cause he was cut and she would like to see the guy at a disadvantage pull through it and win the fight, women get like that when watching Boxing you know.

Comment

Originally posted by bigboss1 View Post
      what round did you see this?
      Check when Cotto KD Clottey at the end of the 1st round. She was sitting next to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        Fuck off and stop being so biased...

Maybe she cheered for him cause he was cut and she would like to see the guy at a disadvantage pull through it and win the fight, women get like that when watching Boxing you know.
        She was cheering for Cotto from the start.

Comment

Damn Spacey ...lol You ok? You feel out of character there homey. You got to remember the TS is a moron...

Comment

ts thinks anyone who speaks to him likes him even when somebody's just asking directions.....lol

Comment

youve been cheering for cotto from the start,must mean you wanna suck his ass.....i would'nt be surprised....lol

Comment

Kind of old but I just rewatched the Cotto vs Clottey fight and she was cheering for Cotto! I find it funny that was cheering for the man that will make her husband damaged goods. Maybe she got sick of that small pinoy.
                Maybe she just doesn't like black people.....nothing to do with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                  Manny may pack a punch, but I dunno about his size down there...

It's a proven fact for all Asians. No offense.
                  its funny when you tell these flips about the size of they're punny cockks they tell you how small your I.Q is and how much better they are in school and start insulting big booty women !!! HHAHAHAHAHHA they love you long time LMAO!!!!

Comment

I don't give a flying fuck, you are so biased... just because you support Cotto which I respect isn't a reason to discredit other fighters, especially personally... how could you want to be negative towards Pacquiao personally he seems like one of the nicest guys you could meet. Oh yeah I just realized why, cause you are a Cotto stan and he may be fighting him next.

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
                    Damn Spacey ...lol You ok? You feel out of character there homey. You got to remember the TS is a moron...
                    I'm calm... took a deep breath.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      ts thinks anyone who speaks to him likes him even when somebody's just asking directions.....lol
                      He's lonely lol

Comment

Working...
                      X