No announcement yet.

red this racist!!! check it out!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red this racist!!! check it out!!

hey all.. i got an interesting red today ... now this is just borderline disrespectful and we can't tolerate it!! lets show him how to respect asians and just respect others!!

funny thing is he was asking for green karma on the member lounge and left me that rep... then acted like nothing happened on it so people would still green him

Good Karma thread 01-18-2010 02:38 AM DonTaseMeBrah get me back brah
    Good Karma thread 01-18-2010 02:22 AM tymann23 stupid **** your mom still sewin nikes
    Good Karma thread 01-17-2010 07:19 PM The Scientist GGGG
    Green K Thread 01-17-2010 07:06 PM Mordecai
    Good Karma thread 01-17-2010 06:34 PM -Flex- green k

here's his profile:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=122879

here's one of his recent posts :

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...61#post7291961

click it and red him!!!

red k him? I am pretty sure this deserves a ban.

Comment

WHAT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear on my life and my whole families life i did not say that.

i did red k him but in my comment i simply called him a fool

once again i swear on mine and my families life.

Comment

And you know whats even worse rob?

You came up with this little sneaky trick all by yourself

You made this up, that makes you the racist!!!!

People know me on here and know i wouldnt say something like that...you just have a rep of being a troll.

And you know what im thinking about doing?...reporting your ass for harrassment and false accusations..i can be a dick too.

The people who run this site could check this for themselves and see what comment i really made.

You couldnt come into the thunderdome thread i made about you and defend yourself instead you do this kinda ****? what a joke!!!

you aint gonna **** my rep up on this site with BS like this
        Last edited by Tmann400; 01-18-2010, 04:06 AM.

Comment

I back Tymann up on this... I have had conve with him. And, I believe that Tymann will not say that type of ****.... From the convo I have had with him on the phone, on the chatroom, and here on the boards. I can tell he is not that type of person that would say something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I back Tymann up on this... I have had conve with him. And, I believe that Tymann will not say that type of ****.... From the convo I have had with him on the phone, on the chatroom, and here on the boards. I can tell he is not that type of person that would say something like that...
            thanks jro, much appreciated brah.

Comment

I see pictures...I didn't want to belive it. But I see pictures....Anyway, Is this a hack?

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post
                I see pictures...I didn't want to belive it. But I see pictures....Anyway, Is this a hack?
                Yes its a hack bro....i wouldnt say this..i did red k him but simply called him a fool

nobody believes him anyway because of his horrible rep here.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Its backfiring on ya bro..ive already gotten green k from an asias IN THIS THREAD!!! becasue he knows your bad rep on here..cant wait to see you banned.

Comment

Who gives a ****!

Comment

Working...
                    X