Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come not one young black actor can carry Denzel's torch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I can see it that way for Nate but not for the friend.
    As i said, he was ****ing the chick for a while prior to the incident. Her parents came out and said she was having mental issues before the rape allegations. Now her siblings are changing their story and claim they don't agree with their parents, as if they have been paid. You can't even find an article on the parents anymore. They said they don't want to be a part of what the media is doing now, because there is an obvious agenda behind it.

Also, check this out their classmates who were witnesses at the trial, and they said they were threaten by prosecutors who wanted to make a case against the men, because it was about one white woman and two black men, all the jurors except one was black. You really think they didn't want to convict them? The media is straight evil. How many movies have this man done prior and we didn't hear a beep? But, since he was part of the BLM, they want to destroy him. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to reopen the case, so they can convict him under their new definition of rape (the woman says so, so it must be true).

Only gay men will agree with what is taking place into today's society. It is reaching the point where woman can destroy a man with just a one word. When are we going to hold women accountable for their lack of decision making skills and their loose behaviours? I will never date a woman who sleeps with me the first time we met. Women need to understand the consequences of their action. How comes no one ever said the man was drinking, too? How comes it is woman alone who some how always gets compromised by alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Reading comprehension much? Please re-read and do it as many times as possible until you understand what i have written.
      No thank you i dont read nonsense. I understood the gist of what you were trying to get across with that first sentence so there wasnt any read to continue to read the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        No thank you i dont read nonsense. I understood the gist of what you were trying to get across with that first sentence so there wasnt any read to continue to read the rest of it.
        Why bother to even comment on something you never read, let alone accuse someone of saying something they never said, because you fail to read what they said? Where the **** you ******ed people come from? This is why i rarely come on boxingscene anymore. Too many stooges are here now.

Comment

Comment

Where did you read the girl who accused Nate Parker of rape was white?
            Originally posted by hectari View Post
            You cant search man? here its a long read
            http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...rape-case.html
            Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Wow I just watched the trailer in the OP, looks like a great movie.

I was waiting for the moment when a racist whitey comes in and says something prejudice or whatever like most Hollywood moves do these days. But I saw none of that, and of course it was directed by Denzel himself. The ______ oligarchy hasn't got to him yet.
            Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Nate Parker is okay, but after he raped some white girl at penn state and they covered it up, he lost that appeal to me, he looks like a short version of Denzel too.

But I don't know of any other actor who can compare to Denzel?

Jamie Foxx? he is okay he is multi-talented but he doesn't have that powerful presence that you get with Denzel, when Denzel does drama man his range is insane he commands the screen.

This trailer just dropped today, its Denzel at his peak form, he is back

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Well I was beaten to it but MBJ has potential

Regardless, you're talking about a guy who has won 2 Oscars and nominated in 4 others, imagine asking a young white actor to try to carry Jack Lemmon, Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, or Robert De Niro's torch. As far as accolades go, Denzel is up there with the very best of any race, so that's a heavy torch to carry. He is not just "good for a black guy", he is really up there with the best
            Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Denzel has big shoes to fill man.

He doesn't have a very wide acting range, but he owns every character he plays and has a certain presence and charisma about him that can't be taught. One of the best.
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Hectari with his daily black people news. Tomorrow's thread will be about black Santa Claus & an investigative report about some alleged missing items after he came down the chimney.
            So you have confirmed that she was white?
            Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Wow I just watched the trailer in the OP, looks like a great movie.

I was waiting for the moment when a racist whitey comes in and says something prejudice or whatever like most Hollywood moves do these days. But I saw none of that, and of course it was directed by Denzel himself. The ______ oligarchy hasn't got to him yet.

________ are grossly overrated when it comes to film and entertainment.

what they are good at is appropriating culture and slapping on their ownership label on it and act like they are the ones behind it while financially raping the person with the true intellectual property rights.

they've been living off spielberg's name and rep for awhile.

Look at how long it took martin scorcese to win an oscar....
            Look at how long it took leonardo dicaprio to win an oscar....

TRUST ME,

had leonardo dicraprio been born leonardo de dreyfuss,
            had martin scorcese been born martin schumer,

they would have gotten their oscars AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGG TIMEEEEEEEEEE AGOOOOOOOOOO.

Believe me...

these people arent great at entertainment, they've just had a monopoly on it and the last 50 years have been nothing but affirmative action hires...

only they forgot the minorities....

That tends to happen when one group, one demorgraphic hold all the power, control all the positions of importance and make all the decisions in one industry.

Why do you think hollywood sucks so bad right now??????????
            Why do you think that it lacks originality????
            Why do you think its remake after remake instead of original new content????

These people have had a monopoly for over 100 years in hollywood.

The creative stagnation that is going on in hollywood is due to the industry powers demographic's blatant greed and subvert nefarious mindset of keeping everything in house....

ONLY CERTAIN TRIBES MUST BENEFIT.........

The only reason why _______oligarchy is ubiquitous in hollywood is because they got their foot in the door first and they have had a monopoly on the entertainment industry and they have been affirmative actioning their tribe every turn they get....

That's why you see unfunny people become comdey stars in america like Amy Schumer....

That's why you see whack ass rappers like Drake become superstar rappers......

They arent really good,

their tribe just has perpetual monopoly...

That's what they do,

the minorities and white non tribe members create and direct the content while the ________oligarchy slap "producer" labels on it and take the lions share of the profits screwing the people actually responsible for the content.

Check the scoreboard.

Most of the great legendary directors have been non you know what.....

Check the scoreboard....

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Denzel is from a generation that didn't just value materialism, shooting hoops, sex, glorification of violence and street life. Do you feel me? You're not gonna get another actor of that caliber untill you change that culture.
              Denzel wasn't nominated for best actor until he was 38.. Lol and what a dumb post. You don't know shlt about America or black Americans cuck boy. Congrats you watch the news and movies

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Denzel wasn't nominated for best actor until he was 38.. Lol and what a dumb post. You don't know shlt about America or black Americans cuck boy. Congrats you watch the news and movies
                aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand what role was that??????

what role did halle berry win her oscar????

YALL
                GON
                LEARN
                THE
                HARD
                WAY...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand what role was that??????

what role did halle berry win her oscar????

YALL
                  GON
                  LEARN
                  THE
                  HARD
                  WAY...
                  lol his first best actor nom was for malcolm x

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    lol his first best actor nom was for malcolm x
                    what role did denzel win his ocar with????
                    what role did halle win his oscar with????

it wasnt a coincidence.

trust me....

Comment

This topic is really a concern for people?

Comment

Working...
                      X