Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only who find Chelsea Clinton hotter than Ivanka Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    my reach is 72.5". i have a 44" chest and long arms. they might look short when i flex them, but that's going to happen when you have 18-19 inch biceps and comically strong forearms. you have no idea how strong my hands are . none!

if i cared enough i'd take a picture of my unflexed arms hanging at my sides and you'd say "oh."

i LOL at you plebs, unwilling to show your own bodies, when you critique mine. i'm not lebron james, but i'm so much more athletic than the average dude that it makes me laugh when you [presumedly average dudes,] say stuff to me on the internet that you'd never say [or even think,] in person

i'd put my hands on 99.something% of your throats and you'd have absolute no answer. that's really not me being a tough guy, it's just the truth.

you are more than welcome to show us what you look like. many f hte bsceners have posted their pictures and there are no consequences. what are you hiding form? juding by the person you portray on bscene, it's not goign to be pretty. ugly, fat, covered in pimples, poorly groomed, wearing a bathrobe at 1:00 pm in mom's basement on a tuesday.

and as for money, no, i don't make as much money as a trump. but i do just fine, kid. i'm in sales. salespeople aren't known for not making money or not having a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace.
    LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    well that escalated rather quickly. A little sensitive about our body, we are, NE?

that's what you call in the south getting your jammies rustled....

i must have really hit a nerve there.

Comment

send me the nudes of the girls you bang who are hotter than ivanka trump, a legitimately beautiful woman. love to see these numerous tens you bang.

the internet
      Lmao did I touch a nerve with you...?
      She's just not attractive in my opinion. Seriously ugly face.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        LL
        Is that Jessice Beale?

Comment

Hell No. Ivanka Trump is much hotter.

Comment

my reach is 72.5". i have a 44" chest and long arms. they might look short when i flex them, but that's going to happen when you have 18-19 inch biceps and comically strong forearms. you have no idea how strong my hands are . none!

if i cared enough i'd take a picture of my unflexed arms hanging at my sides and you'd say "oh."

i LOL at you plebs, unwilling to show your own bodies, when you critique mine. i'm not lebron james, but i'm so much more athletic than the average dude that it makes me laugh when you [presumedly average dudes,] say stuff to me on the internet that you'd never say [or even think,] in person

i'd put my hands on 99.something% of your throats and you'd have absolute no answer. that's really not me being a tough guy, it's just the truth.

you are more than welcome to show us what you look like. many f hte bsceners have posted their pictures and there are no consequences. what are you hiding form? juding by the person you portray on bscene, it's not goign to be pretty . ugly, fat, covered in pimples, poorly groomed, wearing a bathrobe at 1:00 pm in mom's basement on a tuesday.

and as for money, no, i don't make as much money as a trump. but i do just fine, kid. i'm in sales. salespeople aren't known for not making money or not having a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace.

Damn, that was the best post I've read all week. Good job, brother.

Comment

you are more than welcome to show us what you look like. many f hte bsceners have posted their pictures and there are no consequences. what are you hiding form? juding by the person you portray on bscene, it's not goign to be pretty . ugly, fat, covered in pimples, poorly groomed, wearing a bathrobe at 1:00 pm in mom's basement on a tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                She was born ugly...whenever I see her I always throw up in my mouth a little.

No one would look at her twice if she didn't have Clinton as her surname. She is so ugly the real question is whether she became pregnant through artificial insemination.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  She was born ugly...whenever I see her I always throw up in my mouth a little.

looks like the guy from workaholics

Comment

if i cared enough i'd take a picture of my soft dick hanging at my side and you'd say "oh my."

Not sure where this is going, but go on...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X