Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[news] things is popping off down in charlotte. people had enough of brutality when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    How do you know they were lying? Was there a video, or you just chose to take the police's side?
    The fbi and dna and forensic evidence.

Browns dna was all over the cops gun and clothing and car.

Proving there was a struggle for the gun in the car when the initial shooting.

Autopsy and forensic evidence also showed brown was shot in the front with his hands forward NOT in the back with his hands up.

Blood spatter also showed brown was moving towards the deputy at the time of the fatal 2nd shooting.

Fbi investigation also revealed many of those claiming brown had his hands up and was shot in the back was full of crap, many not even at the scene.

The most credible witnesses found by the fbi said brown didn't have his hands up and going towards the cop.

That's why the grand jury and independent fbi investigation cleared the cop.

Comment

• go home.

get a job.

raise your children.

that will do more for the black community than trying to scapegoat police officers doing their job and excusing career criminals doped up getting shot for not following police instructions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        we are boring victims.
        Indeed.

Cops don't feel the same level of uneasiness shooting an unarmed white than a black one. They know white people won't fight for their victim like blacks do.

Comment

• After reading the majority of the comments being posted, the name boxingscene should read naziscene. Posters in which I've generally enjoyed reading are now showing their true colors. Wtf is going on?

Comment

• US police needs to learn from Uk and Canadian Police..

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              Shut up **** drown in ****.
              Someone is

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Cops released their footage. His hands seem to be at his side when the shots were fired.
                Actually that is some fuked up ****. That shooting was not right.

Hey im a huge supporter of police and I know over 99% of the officers out there are legit good officers. These two officers in that video are part of the less than 1% that are just bad and not cut out to being officers. By that video was no reason he needed to be shot. Those cops werent in any life threatening danger and dude was charging at them in a reckless manner. Maybe the guy wasnt fully complient and was slow to their orders but that that was fuked up. Fuk after he shot the dude the officers didnt look to be stressed or trying to get the guy some help. They were standing there with that what do we do out look.

Im a huge proponent of way better and much more stringent police training and evaluating whos going to be an officer of the law. Just revamp the whole process. There are ways out there that much smarter people than I can figure out, but there are much better ways to train these people and evaluate whos trying to be an officer.

That shooting was nuts. And thats coming from a person who believes and supports cops almost 100% of the time.
                Last edited by boxinghead530; 09-26-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Actually that is some fuked up ****. That shooting was not right.

Hey im a huge supporter of police and I know over 99% of the officers out there are legit good officers. These two officers in that video are part of the less than 1% that are just bad and not cut out to being officers. By that video was no reason he needed to be shot. Those cops werent in any life threatening danger and dude was charging at them in a reckless manner. Maybe the guy wasnt fully complient and was slow to their orders but that that was fuked up. Fuk after he shot the dude the officers didnt look to be stressed or trying to get the guy some help. They were standing there with that what do we do out look.

Im a huge proponent of way better and much more stringent police training and evaluating whos going to be an officer of the law. Just revamp the whole process. There are ways out there that much smarter people than I can figure out, but there are much better ways to train these people and evaluate whos trying to be an officer.

That shooting was nuts. And thats coming from a person who believes and supports cops almost 100% of the time.
                  I can't see if there is a gun or not. Can you see it?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I can't see if there is a gun or not. Can you see it?
                    Don't know? But they reported there was no gun on him.

But don't give me that ***** that the cops didn't know. The guy never charged them or the guy never made any menacing moves toward them. Look if he did I'm all for cops protecting themselves. But this is not the case.

The guy may have been slow to get out of the car and may have been slow to there orders but in the video the guy never made any menacing moves that would suggest the cops were in life threatening danger.

From watching that video and I hate to say it because I love the cops and have supported them on other shooting that they did that made people riot but in this case those two cops fuked up and shot the man without needing to. It's plain and simple in that video.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Don't know? But they reported there was no gun on him.

But don't give me that ***** that the cops didn't know. The guy never charged them or the guy never made any menacing moves toward them. Look if he did I'm all for cops protecting themselves. But this is not the case.

The guy may have been slow to get out of the car and may have been slow to there orders but in the video the guy never made any menacing moves that would suggest the cops were in life threatening danger.

From watching that video and I hate to say it because I love the cops and have supported them on other shooting that they did that made people riot but in this case those two cops fuked up and shot the man without needing to. It's plain and simple in that video.
                      His family said he never had a gun. The cops said they shot him because he had a gun.

Comment

Working...
                      X