Police vs You(black)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police vs You(black)

scenario:

police stops u in the street while your walking...

STOP!!!!

grabbed his gun and points it at your face

tells u to raise ur hands up and dont f@cking move

what do u do as a black?

will u make micheal brown proud and embrace death?
    or will u cower and submit because u care to be alive?

Comment

It's interesting how this culture seems to think they need to challenge police officers to ceremonial combat while others just see a guy in his work uniform and go through the motions.

Equivalent to chasing down a street sweeper because they cleaned up your crappy chalk drawing and dying in the ensuing struggle.

Then again that literally does sound like something ghetto people would do.
      Last edited by ////; 09-21-2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        It's interesting how this culture seems to think they need to challenge police officers to ceremonial combat while others just see a guy in his work uniform and go through the motions.
        This right here

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Funny how u only see a guy in a uniform doing his job when others see a pig abusing his power...

Comment

Some blacks cry for something that's less than 1% of happening and most are justified from that percentage. The real reason is cause a white person did it. Compliance ups your chances of surviving by far. People just don't like authority.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              Funny how u only see a guy in a uniform doing his job when others see a pig abusing his power...
              If I see a cop on the street, you know what I think/feel? NOTHING. I don't get nervous, I don't act out, I don't draw attention to myself...I just go about my day. It's amazing those with a victimization complex feel and act the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Some blacks cry for something that's less than 1% of happening and most are justified from that percentage. The real reason is cause a white person did it. Compliance ups your chances of surviving by far. People just don't like authority.
                I think it was a black officer that killed the one with a loaded gun in NC.

Comment

soooo im guessing your answer is
                  youll make micheal brown proud?

Comment

Through your eyes perhaps. In reality there's a fugitive on the loose who you match the description of and you would be making your family safer by just quickly and politely identifying yourself so they can move on.

I guess when your life is worth nothing and your family are crackheads it makes more sense to just knuckle up or pull out your malfunctioning pawn shop 22.

Comment

Working...
                    X