No announcement yet.

Breaking:active shooter in baton rouge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    You know exactly what they mean, you're a dumb 'urban', but you're not that dumb, hopefully.
    Wouldn't they jail you for calling someone "urban" where you from?

We don't need a supressed limey trying to act edgy on boxingscene take your dumbass to a closest neo nazi site you wanker

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post

Yup. Someone at the gym told me about this back in February. He asked me, "You know what BLM really mean?"

I just took it as black people wanting equality.

He said, "It means kill police officers, that's all it means."

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Pigs in blanket is not exactly calling for killing cops
        The BLM movement also like chanting cooking tips when marching.

I disagree that you should fry pigs in blankets like bacon. I personally oven cook them.

Comment

I don't believe that BLM = kill police though. It's just a radical fraction of that movement. Those people are using BLM as an excuse to kill police. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I don't believe that BLM = kill police though. It's just a radical fraction of that movement. Those people are using BLM as an excuse to kill police. Disgusting.
            You're naive

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              I'm either white or whitewashed? I guess you had to cover your bases because you knew you was about to make an ignorant comment.

Give it up already, no one is interested in your bozo explanations. No one of any color is pulled over 100 times in their entire lifetime unless their breaking the law constantly. No one who is totally clean has interaction with police that often. You can take that crybaby fantasy and stick it somewhere.

And poor you, you got pulled over by the police and they searched your car. it must have been an awful experience and a major hit to your street cred. Only a weak mind individual would be embarrassed by such a thing. It's obvious you have had very little real issues with cops but wanna join the movement because you couldn't afford that PS4 after paying your traffic ticket and court fines.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                The BLM movement also like chanting cooking tips when marching.

I disagree that you should fry pigs in blankets like bacon. I personally oven cook them.

Personally smoked >>> fried

Comment

You're naive
                  How so????

Comment

You're naive
                    I'm calling your soft ass reflector wearing cops for racial abuse if you don't leave this thread

Last chance or you're spending the next few months in rehabilitation

Comment

• CBSNews posted this a few minutes ago

BATON ROUGE, La. -- The deceased suspect in the deadly shooting of Baton Rouge law enforcement officers appeared to have attacked police on his 29th birthday, CBS News has learned.

The suspect has been identified as a black male named Gavin Eugene Long of Kansas City, Missouri, sources tell CBS News. He was born on July 17, 1987.

One suspect was killed and two others might still be at large, Casey Rayborn Hicks, a spokeswoman for the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office, previously said. However, Louisiana state police said Sunday afternoon there is "no active shooter" in Baton Rouge.

Comment

Working...
                      X