Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilders "reign", the worst ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I think it's good that they recognize he needs work. TS must have never accomplished anything big in his life. You aren't always ready when opportunity comes, but a guy like Wilder goes for it anyway and improves as he goes. Bravo to him, even if he needs work. I'm sure he'd love to fight Fury. Give him the opportunity to fail, then go ahead and mock him if that's how you get your kicks. Making multiple hate threads about a guy who was ballsy enough to go to Russia for his mandatory just makes you look like an angry, small minded person.
    it is crystal clear they had no intention of fighting povetkin. haymon bought the test results they wanted and trying to get paid for the whole fight. stalin said don't matter who you vote for but matters who counts the votes. don't matter who takes the test what matters is the "results"

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      Won title off a middle aged Haitian bum with rhabdo

First defence against bum Molina, got touched up and rocked

Second defence against bum duhaupas, got touched up and rocked and made to look like a chinaman

Third defence against bum szpilka got schooled before landing a lucky punch

Forth defence coming up against 2016 version of bum areolla

I mean have you ever seen such a milked alphabet run at heavyweight? Even David Hate wasn't this bad.
      Making excuses for every fight he wins is the norm around here.. Meanwhile you ain't never won a fight a day in your life. How about you get in the ring with him nerd, snice he's a bum

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
        Love reading your posts, and just thinking this dude is off his head. Your obv seriously butt hurt that Europe is taking over boxing.

Fury is the true champion, his 1 win alone trumps Wilders entire career, seriously wtf are you on about, Wilder the true champion lmao. He was basically given the belt, much the same as Joshua. Dudes been the champ for a few years now who has he faced literally no one!

Plus Wilder was getting raped by Haye in sparring, which just shows to me hes on borrowed time!

Wilder was not the same fighter then,hes more polished now and Haye is more dangerous now ...so that's a 50/50 fight for me. I would say Wilder is the least proven out of all the champions and grading just talent alone hes the least of the belt holders, anyone can see that that knows boxing. Fury does hold the title of main champion for defeating Wlad. Titles are pointless its who you defeat that counts.

Comment

Spizka 20-1
          Molina 23-2 recently ko'd Adamak
          Duhapus 32-2 recently beat undefeated Robert Helenious
          Scott 36-1
          Stiverne 24-1

Let me guess these guys are bums because some lazy blogger on Boxingscene says so??? Pretty sure all those guys were ranked..

Mite as well add Dopevetkin on the list also. We all know Wilder was going to put the little pudgy midget to sleep. Any heavyweight that go 12 rounds with Marco Huck stands 0 chance lol...
          He really should of just knocked out Charles Martin for the ibf title. (y'all was hating on that fight also) I don't know why he even wasted his time against fat boy. We all know Russians are the biggest cheaters ever. We got clean superstar athletes like Serena Williams and Deontay Wilder.
          "we're waiting on the b sample " lol
          This pudgy cheater B sample was dirty also...

Comment

The Bronze Bomber baby... Gettin all the hate. When you're getting hate, you're doing it right!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Making excuses for every fight he wins is the norm around here.. Meanwhile you ain't never won a fight a day in your life. How about you get in the ring with him nerd, snice he's a bum
              an idiotic comment. how would wilder do 40 ft in the air 10 below zero with wind standing on 1 1/2 beams pulling up 80 - 22 ft water logged frozen 2x10 rafters? truth is he could not do it I done it for 45 years. if I was HW fighter all my life I knock him out

Comment

Its hardly a reign if hes just a belt holder

Fury is the legitimate champ

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  I don't consider anyone other than Fury as champion. So no, what Wilder has is not a reign. He is simply fighting to solidify his contender status.
                  Exactly this

No-one cares for a paper title 'reign' - those are dime a dozen

Wilder is currently trying to establish himself has an established contender. The 'reign' comes when he comes Hw world champion

Comment

these theories are ridiculous.

Wilder is a great 1-2 hitter finishing with his right the proper way. People just casually forget he's an Olympian.

the whole Povetkin fiasco isn't a coincidence. I think it was all setup so that Wilder doesn't succeed. This way Showtime & PBC doesn't benefit from it. HBO got friends in Russia. easy breezy.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy
                      if I was HW fighter all my life I knock him out
                      and hence..

Comment

Working...
                      X