No announcement yet.

Adamek-Cunningham II my take, round by round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Once again though, the fight was basically a coin toss.

However, if Cunningham does not fight a full three minutes in even one single round, he has only himself to blame when he doesn't get the nod. All his whining aside.

And I wouldn't argue with a Cunningham win, an Adamek win, or a draw. The fight was that close.

I still scored it for Adamek.

I may watch it again later, and score it again. I'd also recommend some other people do so too.
    No it was not

Comment

great thread. I also thought it was a very close, even fight. I personally had Cunningham winning by 1 point but overall it felt almost like a draw.
      I have no problem with someone giving it to Adamek closely, although I felt if anyone edged it, it was Cunningham.
      But a robbery? I did not see that at all.

Comment

That fight wasn't close. Adamek is done. He's was too fat and too slow to catch Steve.

Comment

This was another point I was naturally attune to, watching the fight after the fact. There were "USA" chants from the opening bell. The notion that the crowed was all pro Adamek is a myth. Go watch the fight again for confirmation.
          My post had nothing to do with that. I was talking about all the Polish fans who tweeted Cunningham after the fight letting him know that they thought he won.

Comment

Once again though, the fight was basically a coin toss.

However, if Cunningham does not fight a full three minutes in even one single round, he has only himself to blame when he doesn't get the nod. All his whining aside.

And I wouldn't argue with a Cunningham win, an Adamek win, or a draw. The fight was that close.

I still scored it for Adamek.

I may watch it again later, and score it again. I'd also recommend some other people do so too.
            Adamek was fighting for a whole 3 min???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              coming forward and getting hit in the face while doing nothing is fighting! oh and don't forget the ineffective 10 second flurries at the end of the round. we all know the last 10 seconds are worth triple.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                coming forward and getting hit in the face while doing nothing is fighting! oh and don't forget the ineffective 10 second flurries at the end of the round. we all know the last 10 seconds are worth triple.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Yeah he was. He didn't take breaks like Cunningham. This was all the more apparent, because Adamek, fighting like a continually flowing tied, would come on more effectively at every instance where Cunningham looked to cruise.

Comment

Dude, one of the main storylines of the fight is how Adamek would try to steal the rounds by flurrying in the last 10 seconds.

lol @ him fighting all 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      this ^^^^^
                      Now, even though you've already given me red, and called me a racist and self hating white person, for calling the fight a robbery despite it being a consensus terrible decision that everyone is calling a robbery, you should really remember that it's you that are a member of the white power websites, like the football one, and you that can only follow one nationality of fighter.

My favourite fighters today Tunney: Marquez (Hispanic), Pirog (Russian), Donaire (Philippines), Darchinyan (Aussie/Armenian), Uchiyama (Japanese), Froch (British), Pac (phil), Broner (us), and Matthyse (Argentinian).

These are the guys whose every fight I make sure to catch. That's not even going into guys I just like in general, or past favourites, like Tszyu, Morales, Toney etc.

I could list your favourites pretty easy Tunney. Everyone can, because you're transparent. So, get off your white supremacy websites, pull your head in you little **** and stop going around calling people racist and giving them red just because you have latent ****sexual fantasies about black ****, which you said you went to a nudist beach to check out (for those that might be confused as to why I'm saying that. 100% true too).

Wlad
                      Vitali
                      Golovkin
                      Pirog
                      Dimetrenko
                      Pulev
                      Adamek
                      Bute
                      Martirosyan

...anyone noticing a pattern here? I wonder if we can guess what they have in common?

Comment

Working...
                      X